Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT! F-ing bird outside my window
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
This f-ing songbird has no concept of night and day...

Chirp, chirp, chirp.... fighting19.gif

This has been going on for weeks now. I took a whiz at 4:00 am the other night and could hear him singing away.

I need a cat with good hunting skills.... can anyone help?

Sorry... just venting!
EdwardBlume
Turn some music on. Throw some bread out the window. Or sing along..... unless its a big blackbird or crow- then its a bad omen. burnout.gif
iiibdsiil
Go to Walmart, get a pellet gun.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Kellzey:

Try the BIG F--king Gun method!!! If cops or neighbors complain, blame it on those juveniles delinquents on the next block. Dave smilie_flagge6.gif
ArtechnikA
it's spring...

i have two words for you: 'suppressed Ruger' ...
larryp
It's really Dick Cheney. Bush put him in witness relocation trying to keep the Haliburton connection buried.

I think Ashcroft is behind it.
KitCarlson
The bird is there to give you a message. Listen closely. wink.gif
Jake Raby
I had a bird fly right through my bedroom window about 6 weeks ago! It was 3am!

Got him with a broom!

Thats what Ilike about the country... I just blast off my 12 gauge whenever I want.
Steve Thacker
Awww let the little birdy sing. He might have just got laid, which is probably better than most of did recently.
Qarl
That must be one lucky little bird. He must be the only single guy in the neighborhood because he sings all night long, every night!'

Maybe it's nesting season!!!!
Steve Thacker
Bingo! That is the answer, he is looking for some tail feather! ohmy.gif bootyshake.gif
Spring is darn near here. Maybe he decided to get started early?
weird_looking_cactus
MMMM...... Bird soup on a cold rainy day.... Just through your shoe at him.
need4speed
Our Blue Jay hasn't yet showed up this year. He has given me insomnia for the past two years. This year, I bought my son a pellet-gun, with the verbal agreement that I could wake him up in the middle of the night to go hunting.

Last year, it was right around the end of February when it started. Just a few more days, and there will be one less noisy Blue Jay in our neighborhood. . .
MattR
Move to LA... smog = no birds wink.gif
Elliot_Cannon
Record the bird singing. Play the tape backwards. Learn the true meaning of life!! lol3.gif
Cheers, Elliot
Bruce Allert
I like waking to the Robins chirping. they usually start around 430. It keeps me at peace knowing winter is on its way OUT!

..........b
double-a
bruce, where did you find that pic?!? lol, that's hilarious. i remember at college when it snowed six inches one day, a bunch of us skipped class and went out and sculpted "the stinker" in front of the art building. it was, of course, a knock-off of rodin's "the thinker," except ours was sitting on the crapper. hey, what do you expect, we were art students. wish i still had a picture of that though...
zehrschnell914
I had the same problem with a woodpecker that was pecking a hole in the eve above my 2nd story window. I took my .22 rifle out and shot at him. I didn't kill him, but he never came back (it's hard to hit something right above you). If you use .22 shorts it won't go through the roof (friggin' birds!). ar15.gif
Bruce Allert
Aaron, would you believe it came from a friend in Oahu??? laugh.gif

Speaking of Hawaii, your avatar looks like one of my pictures I took from a hilltop in Princeville on Kauai. Where is it?

.........b
Jenny
Brian helpfully suggested mixing alka seltzer with some bird seeds. The explosion might wake you up as well, I suppose.

HTH,
Jen
ChrisReale
Piss on the ledge. They dont like it when you mark your own territory huh.gif ph34r.gif
double-a
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Feb 24 2004, 10:11 PM)
Aaron, would you believe it came from a friend in Oahu??? laugh.gif

Speaking of Hawaii, your avatar looks like one of my pictures I took from a hilltop in Princeville on Kauai. Where is it?

.........b

bruce, that picture is one of a group of photos i shot just outside manzanita, on the oregon coast. it was a gorgeous day, not a cloud in the sky. we parked on the side of the road and i snapped a few with my canon g2. the complete picture is incredible, here's a link to the big one, about one mb in size.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.