Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: f/s 71 914 v-8 turbo part 2
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Pages: 1, 2
BKLA
Did the car sell? If not, can we still see some video!?! wink.gif

mkillar
Just looking at the undercarriage pics again. What is that copper tube that appears to be coming off the r/s radiator water tube at the rear end near the engine (firewall) and looks like it goes into the center tunnel?
plasterman
the copper tube's are going in to a heater core with a fan behind it for exellent heater/defog/defrost....al.
slackin' at work
QUOTE(plasterman @ Apr 2 2009, 10:05 PM) *

is there anybody in the rhode island area that can check this car out for the 914world community???? thank's...al.

aw, man.
I was just up there. I would have gladly taken it for a "test drive" for the forum. it's the least I could do. biggrin.gif

plasterman
yes,this car is still for sale.other project's put it alittle on the back burner but for the most part she need's about 3-4 hour's of minor interior detail and she's done.right now a 911 v-8 conversion is being done for a customer which mean's cash$$ for our toy's..lol...as a matter of fact we cant even get the 914 out of the garage right now.the 911 was only suppose to be a rebuild and when he seen the 914 v-8,he decided to go v-8 so where waiting for part's....lol...al.
JazonJJordan
QUOTE(plasterman @ Mar 22 2009, 01:25 PM) *

well,where are all the diehard 914 guy's? i know what it is.you all thought i was full of sh%& cause i took so long for the pic's.now you see i was right that it is a awesome car like i said...if you would like modded 914,this is the one..come on boy's,don't be afraid,it's only a car...lol..let's here some offer's.....al.

JazonJJordan
dry.gif mad.gif
QUOTE(plasterman @ Mar 28 2009, 06:18 PM) *

ok, first off let me thank rjmii for listing and posting a better list of then me. now to answer a few question's. where gonna search for older photo's of the build.we did not have ditgial camara's during the build.top does not fit in the trunk anymore.the mount's are still there but the roof is much wider.i guess something can be made to hold it in.i forgot how we ran the coolant line's but i'll bet it's the best you will see.sunday morning we are definitly taken pic's on the lift.they will be here sunday night.inner fender's where cut out first,but then we decided to duct the front of radititor and exhaust the heat with better airflow with the opening on hood.hood opening proved way more effincent.hot air would not exhaust quick enough with open wheel well's..make's sense right.zero issue's with overheating on this car.you can here the fan running slightly for the cabin and there's no extra heat entering.also,i dont remember if a stated before but there's a hidden heater core in the cabin so there's exellent heat when it's cold out.there is only one scoop on the driver's side.it house's a 14"dia.x2.5"h air cleaner.like i said,more pic's of underneath in the morning and they will be here at night.i know how to resize pic's so i"ll put them on this thread instead of photobucket.any more question's,feel free..thank's a bunch...al....ps..we can't spell and have to time for grammar,BUT WE CAN BUILD A FREAKIN CAR..LOL...and not just 914..

JazonJJordan
poke.gif screwy.gif
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Mar 24 2009, 10:39 AM) *

wow...why are you all bitter...all that people asked you to do was post a picture and follow the rules of the forum..its not that difficult is it?

also , 25k is alot of money to spend on a customized 914 in this economy, dont get all upset if people arent throwing blank checks at you within 24 hours of you posting a few exterior pics when you are asking 25k for a car

Plasterman from Rhode Island; you invest more in your bodywork-than value in your presentation.

1: You have poorly presented a unique car of uncertain value to this market. Not your price, but what is in the car to place its value here in this group. They only asked for the required info you failed to provide. Price. Pictures. Details.

2: You received a poor response, from a less than professional presentation -you chose to deliver. It was only a few days after you posted, after all.

3: The car appeared to be set-up nicely by someone that knew what they were doing, however- while several of the questions you appeared -to Not know- what 'they' were doing when 'they' set it up; I.E. questions about weight, interior, horsepower, something important like how 'you' ran coolant line's was "forgotten?" by you and yes (sorry-) poor grammar, rudeness and spelling delivered a generally questionable edge to anyone posting; let alone bring about an easy sell. Go figure-what could anyone expect otherwise?

Specifically, you did not expect this at all. Or you would not have followed this course possibly. I suspect you are honest and took part in the nice work done in this 914 and many other similar vehicles. The level of expertise looks right. But as noted before, this economy and this market is a little difficult right now and agitation only makes bubbles, and does not make sales- thank you for the nice project and congratulations on the coming sale.

Flight Paramedic JasonJJordan, CCEMTP, NREMTP, NAEMD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.