Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Mahle Euro Spec Pistons and Cylinder set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
patrick3000
The madness has already started, I am looking for a set of four:

Mahle 94mm Euro Spec (8.0:1 Compression) 914 2.0 (1973-76) Pistons and Cylinders.

Please respond to this thread with pictures if you have a set.

Regards
type47
Realize that these 2.0L pistons might not work on a 1.7L crankshaft. I think the best you can do is get 96mm pistons and get a 1911cc engine.

PS, Unless of course you are also looking for or have a 71mm crank and rods.....
tradisrad
Rich at High performance House in Redwood City CA will likely have them. 650 364 6234. he will also be able to tell you if they will work for your application
patrick3000
QUOTE(type47 @ Mar 23 2009, 02:39 PM) *

Realize that these 2.0L pistons might not work on a 1.7L crankshaft. I think the best you can do is get 96mm pistons and get a 1911cc engine.

PS, Unless of course you are also looking for or have a 71mm crank and rods.....

Jim,

I'm also looking for a 2.0 bus engine for the crank and rods. Already have an extra set of 2.0 heads from the 912E rebuild. The last step will be carbs, a cam and a header. I expect it will take some time to acquire all of the parts.

Let me know if you run across something interesting.
patrick3000
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Mar 23 2009, 03:02 PM) *

Rich at High performance House in Redwood City CA will likely have them. 650 364 6234. he will also be able to tell you if they will work for your application

Thanks, I'll give him a call.

Any other leads? driving.gif
hot_shoe914
Get me the Mahle part numbers. I have a connection here with the Mahle distribution center and can get great prices. I will see what I can do. I am about to buy some p/c sets so might get a better price the more I buy.
MrKona
There is an Ebay auction for a new set here.

I've been watching this auction just for kicks. Nobody bid the first time around at $625. Relisted now and still no bids. This is a great deal if you can get them this cheap!

(I have no affiliation with the seller).
patrick3000
Found a NOS set of 96mm NPR's. Thanks for the leads.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.