Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The new shop addition is finished
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
bobhasissues
Jake, Congratulations on building a great facility. Is the chop saw in the dyno room for the fingers of anyone who touches the controls? Also, I saw a Pingzauer (spelling?) listed as sold at auction in Florida. Was that yours?
Jake Raby
I sold my Pinz to a collector from North Carolina... I am trying to find another one!
jc914
CONGRATS it looks great
MartyYeoman
Uber-Sweet!! smilie_pokal.gif
grantsfo
Outstanding! Looking forward to your M96 development. I'm thinking a high reving 2480cc motor with a 9000 RPM redline would be cool or a 400 HP turbo 2.5. I hear you are getting some great HP numbers from a 2.7.
JmuRiz
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Apr 14 2009, 06:38 PM) *

I sold my Pinz to a collector from North Carolina... I am trying to find another one!

Hopefully you made good money on the sale, that EFI setup you did for it was awesome!

Best of luck with the new workspace, my motor is currently leaking a lot and not acting too happy, maybe I'll be in contact this year or next....hopefully lots of cool turbo and/or roller research before I'm ready. aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.