Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Bell Crank and Throttle Cable to use with a WEvo 915?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nana's_914
Hi All,

I am looking around for ways to connect the throttle up on my 914/6 project. I am using a WEvo 915 and a CIS 3.0. I talked to Patrick motorsports about the cable and they sell an extremely long cable that omits the bellcrank for a little over $100. Can I use a 914/6 cable, a 914/6 bellcrank (attached at the stock spot on a 915), and a 911 linkage? What are the choices? I'd like to use a bellcrank solution if it fits.
Thanks
carr914
I don't know, but since I have a prior relationship with your WEVO, I will give you a icon_bump.gif back to page 1, so hopefully someone will have an answer for you.

T.C.
GeorgeRud
When I did my conversion, I got the bellcrank from John Williamson @ Otto's in Venice, Ca. You could give him a call, or check with Auto Atlanta (or even your local Porsche dealer or Stoddard's).

brp986s
I just checked pelican - the oem cable is gone. I got a patrick throttle cable for my wevo/915. The oem was crappy anyway.

The bigger puzzle is with the clutch cable and linkage. Have you dealt with this yet?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.