Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOW, my "solid" car aint so solid, but now it is solid!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
tradisrad
Nice car-keep up the good work!
wayne1234
piratenanner.gif OMG it is off the jack stands, driving.gif and it went for a short trip!!!! got the brakes bled , put the seats in temporally and hit the road. just about 10 miles , no mishaps it ran like a top. now the interior need some work it has no carpet, or console, but we did put on the door panels, it felt a little less dangerous lol-2.gif crappy picture but I had to share

Click to view attachment
Cupomeat
A Fantastic Journey so far!!!

A couple of things to note:
1. I am so impressed with your attitude that I hope that many can learn from it, given the whining and arguing I see here. Learn from the past and move on.
2. For someone who appeared to be newbie you sure learned quickly and did fantastic work
3. the slant nose is glowing on me.

Very impresseive and congratulations for getting this far!!! beerchug.gif
ThePaintedMan
Wow, I missed this build thread. This is incredible! I thought my car had been abused, but this takes the cake. I like your outlook - very similar to mine. Chassis without a lot of pedigree, nothing really special, but worth it to us to restore and learn on. Once I'm done with mine I'll know what NOT to do and the correct way to do things on a better, more valuable car. I'm really, really impressed with the metal work, especially on the fenders.
sixnotfour
you all realize this is the same 914 ???

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=132215
carr914
Also Realize you Dug up a Thread that was over 2 Years Old. I have since owned it and now Coop has it in Minnesota
SirAndy
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 9 2012, 04:54 PM) *
I have since owned it

laugh.gif
914coop
And it has changed quite a bit from this thread.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=132215 ll not be stock for sure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.