Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Announcing a One Day Sale at Tangerine Racing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
That's right!
Every product shown as "In Stock" on my website is 10% off the listed price for one day only.
Paypal orders received from 12:01am to 11:59pm EDT on 5/25/09 will get a refund of 10% of their payment.
Most items already include shippng in the listed price.
Additional refunds may be given for multiple orders, where combined shipping creates additional savings.
Items with shipping NOT included in the price will be billed for shipping separately at our standard shipping and handling rate.
If we run out of any items we will still fill your order at the discounted price - as soon as possible.

Also on sale: All Tangerine EVO Exhaust Systems - 10% off.
I currently have 5 nearly finished 1 5/8" Street headers on the shelf. They can be completed in as little as 4 weeks.
All other systems may take up to 12 weeks to finish.
A 50% deposit of the standard price is required on Memorial Day to secure the order at the discounted price. The discount will be deducted from the final payment invoice.

If you don't use Paypal you can still participate in the sale. I must receive an email on Monday with the details of your order.
Your payment by check or money order must be Priority Mailed and received no later than Saturday 5/30.

If you haven't been there in a while, check it out. Many new items have been added!
Tangerine Racing Products Website
kconway
Chris,
I'll be ordering a set of SS fuel lines for a 74 2.0. I assume an early set is required. I'm not sure I understand the adapter piece though, at least if I need a straght or bent adapter. My fuel pump is in the stock location in the rear passenger side below the engine shelf. Which adapter works best for my application?
Thanks,
Kevin

***EDIT***
By the way, if anyone in the SoCal area needs these, I'd be happy to have them sent to me and then hook up for distribution if it will save us a few bucks in shipping.
BKLA
S W E E T!!!!!!
charliew
Hi Chris, I hope ordering early is ok for the discount. I ordered a ss fuel line kit and it's for a turbo suby in a 75. I may end up with the pump in the tank using the suby pump. I really haven't gotten that far yet so not sure just wanted to help the economy out. I also ordered the trailing arm shafts. Is there any reason why I shouldn't use a cotter pin and castellated nut on the shafts? It seems like that would be a good idea. Can I drill a hole in them myself? How hard are they? I have a mill and can go slow. I know they tighten on the shoulder and I thought I would use a lock washer also.

I ordered early so you can wait till 5/30 to ship it I guess.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(kconway @ May 20 2009, 11:04 PM) *

I'm not sure I understand the adapter piece though, at least if I need a straght or bent adapter.

Straight is best for a stock fuel pump in the stock location.

I can easily fit up to 3 fuel line sets in one box for some add'l savings if you get some friends to go in on the deal.
championgt1
I will be picking up one of your fuel line reducers. smilie_pokal.gif I need one to complete my car. I almost puked when I saw the price of the factory rubber stlyle reducer hose.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(charliew @ May 20 2009, 11:41 PM) *

Hi Chris, I hope ordering early is ok for the discount.

Paypal orders received from 12:01am to 11:59pm EDT on 5/25/09 will get a refund of 10% of their payment.

Rules are rules. I guess I should refuse the payment so you can re-order on the sale day.
slap.gif WTF.gif screwy.gif chair.gif shades.gif
Maybe I'll just pretend it didn't come in until next Monday.
biggrin.gif beerchug.gif
I still have to bend the 1/2" line anyway as I haven't bent any of them up in advance.

The pivot shaft material is 4340PH and is pretty hard, I think around 36 Rc, but with a mill and a good drill bit you shouldn't have a problem.
The length is the same as stock, so I'm not sure if there's enough length for a castellated nut and a cotter pin. You could use the stock locking nuts. I use nylocks.
EdwardBlume
Cool deal Chris! Thanks.

If any one wants to go in on shipping to the East Bay, CA (Pleasanton) area PM me. I'm thinking of getting one of those engine lift plates.

R
kconway
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ May 20 2009, 08:04 PM) *

QUOTE(kconway @ May 20 2009, 11:04 PM) *

I'm not sure I understand the adapter piece though, at least if I need a straght or bent adapter.

Straight is best for a stock fuel pump in the stock location.

Chris, can you just add the transition at the end of the long lines where they come out of the firewall?

Kev
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(kconway @ May 21 2009, 10:38 AM) *

Chris, can you just add the transition at the end of the long lines where they come out of the firewall?

I can't do that.
ChrisFoley
I added a couple of more products today that we use on customers' cars but never listed online. smile.gif
tomeric914
Chris, Is your shop going to be open on Monday? I'm thinking about saving on the shipping and just driving down to pick up a roll cage.
ChrisFoley
I'll be there for a few hours, early in the day.
ChrisFoley
As of this morning, my fuel lines page now has engine compartment lines listed separately.
ChrisFoley
A icon_bump.gif for the weekend crowd.
For anyone with questions, I probably won't be viewing my emails until Monday am. I will be here tonight and tomorrow evening to answer any questions in this thread or by pm.
smile.gif smile.gif
firstknight13
biggrin.gif chris i will be down to pick up your engine plate to remove my engine....as i have no clutch...LOL.......maybe see some of you down there.....ray
scottb
chris,

i will run down on monday to pick up some cases of oil. if you could pm me the hours you will be in the shop, that would be great.

scott

ChrisFoley
QUOTE(firstknight13 @ May 23 2009, 11:04 AM) *

biggrin.gif chris i will be down to pick up your engine plate to remove my engine....as i have no clutch...LOL.......maybe see some of you down there.....ray

Come on over Ray. You should change the exhaust to the earlier style. I can loan you a set of 2.0 SSI's off the car I picked up Saturday. smile.gif
stepuptotheMike
Thanks Chris!

Did my part to help the economy biggrin.gif

"Really honey... I don't know where that came from"

Mike
scottb
just sent in payment and about to jump in the car to come down and pick up!

cheers,

scott

pktzygt
I ordered a set of fuel lines. I want to drive down there someday and check the place out, but for now shipping will have to do. It would be a pretty day for the drive though.
Gary
Set of fuel lines and replacement trailing arm shafts headed my way - thanks Chris!
Steve Snyder
Chris, I sent you a PM on this, but wanted to point it out here, too. When I add the SS fuel line adapter to my cart (selecting "Straight" and clicking the "Add to Cart" at the very bottom of the page), I get a line item in my cart for "Dash 6 AN Fittings welded onto fuel lines Select Shape: Straight $23.00 USD" which is definitely not what I want. Can you fix that? Thanks!
championgt1
agree.gif I was just about to write the same thing. I am guessing you are not actually open today. I will call and order this part tomorrow. beerchug.gif
ChrisFoley
Actually, I'm in the office for a couple more hours.
I'll fix that webpage problem right now.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Steve Snyder @ May 25 2009, 10:24 AM) *

I get a line item in my cart for "Dash 6 AN Fittings welded onto fuel lines Select Shape: Straight $23.00 USD" which is definitely not what I want. Can you fix that? Thanks!

All better! smile.gif
championgt1
I just placed my order for the reducer hose. Thanks for fixing the webpage. beerchug.gif
tomeric914
Just a big note of thanks to Chris for offering up the Memorial Day discount! I picked up my roll cage earlier today! Now for the time to install it idea.gif
strawman
Hope I made it in time! I pushed "submit payment" before the deadline, but did not get a confirmation from Paypal until one minute after Midnight Eastern Time!!! Either way, I'll take the product -- so don't fret the discount. I appreciate all you do for the teener world and don't wanna haggle over a few bucks. Thanks again!
ChrisFoley
As long as it was for at least 500.0 I'll give you the sale discount. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.