Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Congratulations Doug Leggins!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
Congratulations to Doug Leggins and his beautiful 914. His is the new Car of the Month! It was an unusually close race, and I'll bet we see Jon Bovey in the winners circle sometime soon.

The new homepage will go up in the next few days.

IPB Image
URY914
A 4-banger wins!!!
montoya 73 2.0
Whew Hew!!! Theres hope for us yet!!! Congrats Doug!!!!!
Yes, Congrats there Doug....

The car is much better looking up close and personel. Pictures can not do it justice. Took top prize at RCR car show last year.

KP
Gustl
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 27 2009, 09:16 PM) *

A 4-banger wins!!!

there was another 914-4 the winning car in the past

congrats smilie_pokal.gif
jsayre914
shades.gif

i voted for you the first time too biggrin.gif
6freak
Way to go Doug smilie_pokal.gif Nice car congrats

Hey Jon!! panty liners work really well to stop severe bleeding ..sorry i could resist keep trying you will get it! i know you will
dwillouby
Dougs car is very nice. well deserved.
David
BIGKAT_83
Dougs car is the cream of the crop. None nicer. His car needs to be seen for sure.

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
MDG
Congratulations - beautiful car smilie_pokal.gif
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif
Doug Leggins
WOW! This is fantastic!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

To all that voted beerchug.gif
Drums66
Nice close to true example! smoke.gif drunk.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
Having seen this car up close, the apparent attention to detail, the obvious craftmanship and the near flawless execution truly warrant its' inclusion into the pantheon of COTM honorees. Well done Doug clap23.gif

For those who've missed it, and Doug is too modest to post it his own self......
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=38186
Jake Raby
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 27 2009, 01:16 PM) *

A 4-banger wins!!!

Its not a "Normal" 4 banger.. This one is of the MassIVe Type :-)

Doug's car is outstanding! Its the slickest 914 to have ever rolled up Raby Drive, no doubt!!

Congrats Doug!
Lou W
Congratulations Doug smilie_pokal.gif
PeeGreen 914
Congrats Doug. Your car is truly worthy of the win. Very beautiful car.

Mike, only you'd know about the panty liners poke.gif
PanelBilly
Both winner in my eyes. Next time there's a tie I say we split the prise money
EdwardBlume
beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif Congrats! I'll covet it daily!
tod914
Beautiful ride Doug, wtg.
Grngoat
Yes, you must see this car in person. When Doug got to the RCR last year it was already dark. Someone was raving about the car and how beautiful it was, and on and on. Yeah right, I thought. Then I saw it in the daylight, the next day. Cleanest 914 I've ever seen. Just spectacular. I certainly voted for it.
Pnambic
I can say with no little amount of pride that I have seen, touched and even put a couple bits on this car when it was being put back together. Knowing Doug though, he probably took the parts off and put them back on himself - not that I blame him...hahaha!

A truly amazing example of the 914.
Ian Stott
Wow, you give the rest of us something to strive for! I voted for this car and am glad to see it won, nothing against the other entries, all of which are nicer than mine! Pride is still alive and well, it is a true joy to see such attention to detail and it makes it easier for me to see what I still have left to do. Congrats!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
wbergtho
Nice job Doug...You deserve the recognitiion. Your car is fantastic and gets my vote too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.