Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Offical 3rd Annual 914 BBQ Aug 1st 09 Portage IN
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
mikelsr
I also had a great time there meeting everyone. Thanks Garold, Julie and Brad.

Here is a quick picture of some of the cars there. You can see more at 914 BBQ pictures

IPB Image
Bartlett 914
Thanks Garold for putting up this nice event. It was really good to see everyone. Rained a little on the way home but not so much to make me stop to put on the top!
gms
Thanks for hosting Garold & Julie!
It was a good time even though I missed the first have.
Always good to see the good Brad.
GaroldShaffer
smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks to all that made the trip out and you are welcome. So now you know where the shop is and if you are going to be in the Portage area please look me up!

Big thank you to Brad Mayeur for the give aways and the great techsession talk.
This will be a yearly event.

We had a great time and it was nice to see the old friends and make some new ones also. I had to laugh, it's true about us 914 owners. We see a parts car and we have to go look and see if there is anything we need. laugh.gif I have a 75 parts car outside the shop and was able to help a few people with some parts they needed.

Al, I have the latch here at home and drop it in the mail Monday. Also who won the oil change kit? I have it at the shop drop me a PM and we will see how we can get it to you.

Thanks again to all that came out and I hope to see you soon.

Here are some pictures from the event.

GaroldShaffer
More drunk.gif

GaroldShaffer
driving.gif aktion035.gif
GaroldShaffer
smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
GaroldShaffer
welder.gif chowtime.gif
Dr Evil
Man, I wish I could have made it sad.gif I would love to have met the good Brad smile.gif

I got a lot done on the bus, though wink.gif
gms
Careful Dr. Evil, Indiana is your Achilles' heel av-943.gif
Zimms
Garold & family and Brad,

Thanks for hosting. I had a great time and learned quite a bit from the tech session Brad held.

Mark
Dr Evil
QUOTE(gms @ Aug 2 2009, 10:00 AM) *

Careful Dr. Evil, Indiana is your Achilles' heel av-943.gif

Just Elkart wink.gif x2
Doug Leggins
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Aug 1 2009, 11:51 PM) *

I had to laugh, it's true about us 914 owners. We see a parts car and we have to go look and see if there is anything we need. laugh.gif I have a 75 parts car outside the shop and was able to help a few people with some parts they needed.

I had to join in on the frenzy. i have been looking for a small part for months. The part is the plastic cup that plugs the small threaded hole in the rear trunk on the crossmember. This is one of those details that has been bugging me for years. Now it's in place and I am much more content biggrin.gif

Thanks Garold!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.