Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: group buy accelerator pedal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
nein14
Any pedal sets left, if so I would like to buy a set.
Thanks
echocanyons
Unfortunately they are no longer available for the price that we paid for the group buy but they are available still.

email me I can set you up with a discounted price

Kelly
roundboy914
oops, i failed to ask for a replacement as well, any chance of getting one sent out??
echocanyons
Roundboy I got you too.

Honestly, I asked for replacements for all who participated in the deal.

For those who did not participate in the deal I have some info.

Mike at Bestdeal has the proper fitting mount and they are available for 8.00USD

I do ask that you contact him to take care of this.

his info is

bdtwocars --at-- hotmail.com

phone 1-949-494-3281

Tell him I sent you and he will know what you are talking about
F4i
Good job. thanks for the work! clap56.gif
jfort
great job, kelly.

let us know what the postage is
echocanyons
Hi group,

I havent sent the replacements out because I was waiting to get all of the addresses updated.

They will all go out tomorrow. biggrin.gif
Jeroen
Hey Kelly,

I got the new parts yesterday. Thanks a bunch!!!
I'll paypal you the shipping costs a.s.a.p.

cheers,

Jeroen
Malmz
First things first, kudos to Kelly for seeing this thorugh and all the effort and extra effort.

Second, sad.gif It looks like the ball cups will work now since they are larger, just that their method for enlargement seems a bit cheezy. Looks like they just ground out some existing plastic parts instead of remolding the part to cleanly fix the problem for all future buyers of their product. Maybe everybody's doesn't look the same, mine has quite a bit of flashing and is definitely not a smooth ball cup.

Just a critique of the product, and again, it should function fine...
jonwatts
Yep, mine looks the same but it should work. I think someone just got schooled in Product Development 101.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.