Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 flywheels?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bhfast
correct me if I am wrong, but you can OE 914-6 or early 911(w/901) flywheels with engines from 2.0-2.7. I've noticed a wide range of prices from different supliers. Also does any one have a clutch recommendation for a six conv.
Brian cool.gif
joea9146
The early 911 flywheel will work up to a 2.7..... if you go 3.0 or above you need a special flywheel. I got my Flywheel and clutch package for KEP Kennedy Enginered
Products. I have a 3.0 with the satge 1 clutch and 228mm flywheel. I believe many other Vendors use KEP as there suppliers....
TimT
If you can get one use one of these, a 906 flywheel. Dunno how much they cost or if they are even available but they appear light!!! The Kennedy cluthes are great, also centerforce are good replacements, and the Sachs is too
echocanyons
Wevos 915 flywheel/clutch looks really light IPB Image
not sure of the street applications though
TimT
the Wevo is just an on off switch. Dont even thinik about holding your car on a hill with the left foot, and if you trailer your car push or winch it onto the trailer
Brad Roberts
Actually.. WEVO is working on a street setup using that flywheel and clutch setup.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.