Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Group buy for Engman Fuse Panel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
gothspeed
QUOTE(Gene @ Jul 21 2009, 05:46 PM) *

darn missed out on this wonder if we have enough people wanting to do this still for another group buy

+1 .............. ohmy.gif
ericread
I installed mine last night. Kind of a tight fit with the existing wire bundle, but it sure looks/works good now! BTW: The directions were very helpful. My thanks!

beerchug.gif

Eric
Porcharu
I got mine today - very nice bit of work!!! biggrin.gif
robby750
Got mine yesterday and installed it in about an hour. Nice piece, but now my back and shoulders are killing me! Thanks.
Engman
Thanks Robby!

Everyone who has paid has been shipped, except for one (and they asked me to wait to ship until they were back from vacation - it will ship on Monday as requested).

Ther may be a couple available and I will contact those who posted or pm'd me first.

Group buy II? still thinking about it.

Mark
Rleog
Got mine today; it's a beaut. Huge thank you to RiqueMar and Mark for putting this together.
eyecolor
Also got mine!

Looks classy thanks

HCRDAN
mine arrived as well, thank you
RJMII
QUOTE(Engman @ Jul 24 2009, 08:33 PM) *

Thanks Robby!

Everyone who has paid has been shipped, except for one (and they asked me to wait to ship until they were back from vacation - it will ship on Monday as requested).

Ther may be a couple available and I will contact those who posted or pm'd me first.

Mark

Mark, Mine hasn't arrived yet, but am VERY appreciative of you even doing the first group buy. Thank you, yet again.

-Jim

(it will show up, more than likely tomorrow. wink.gif )
elwood-914
I've had mine for a couple of years. Great upgrade.
Kinda miss those fuses rolling on the floor wacko.gif
montoya 73 2.0
I installed mine about an hour ago. Fairly simple. Just some of those damn wires seem short or some of the multiple wires were crimped through eachother. Got it done and she still works as good as before. Great product! Thanks Mark. PM sent.
pktzygt
I'm glad MOMO wheels are so easy to remove because I would have been upside down with my legs spread like a prom date. The wire labels probably saved me an hour with duct tape and a sharpie.

Thanks
no1uno
QUOTE(Engman @ Jul 24 2009, 09:33 PM) *

Thanks Robby!

Mark

Still thinking of group buy II? Interested in fuse panel and/or pedal board group buy.
Mike Bellis
Im in for group buy II.
moparrob
Hmmm. Did someone say group buy version 2.0?

Looks like a killer upgrade - should go nicely with my new floor boards.

Please let me know if it ends up happening.

Rob
cobra94563
+1
Mikey914
Highly recommend these, excellent upgrade. Hope you get another going. if you do I'll take one.

-mark
BuddyV
I would be in for one (1)

karlo
+1
Gint
New group buy thread located here:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=114166
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.