Millermatic 175 220 volt MIG welder with the Miller cart, Miller cover, 2 gas bottles and 25 foot long 220 volt extension cord. One bottle is for steel and one is for aluminum so when they run out you can exchange them at Airgas or some place similar. I made the extension cord and the wire is rated for 220 volt with appropriate plugs. I used this during race car fabrication and no longer have the car. Price is $750 for everything.

This is the 36 inch overall combo sheetmetal shear, brake and roller from Harbor Freight. It is mounted on a heavy duty movable table with locking wheels. The price also includes a combo bead/shear/roller for making flanges in long pieces of steel or aluminum. Also included are a set of cleco pliers and cleco rivets for sheetmetal fabrication. The combo brake weighs a ton and will require a large pickup or trailer for moving. I used this for race car fabrication and no matter what folks say about Harbor Freight stuff, this will never ever break! Price is $350 for everything. THIS HAS BEEN SOLD

Contact John at 619-691-8640 if interested.