Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Projekt 908/3 complete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
juicersr
Hey guys, finally finished my 'Projekt 908/3' and thought i would show some pix. I'm sure not everyone's cup-o-tea, but she is a blast to drive. Here is the entire build thread http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?t=395856Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
juicersr
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
BDog
piratenanner.gif Juicersr..........Great job I love it..........BDog
drive-ability
biggrin.gif juicersr biggrin.gif

That's a great looking, mean 914. Really nice work !!! Must be nice to finally be able to drive/show it having so much work behind ya.. Nice Job beerchug.gif I would love to
drive it !!!
carr914
I have followed your build and I for one like it and appreciate the work that went into it. Congrats on finishing.

T.C.
r_towle
Its very cool.
Lots of work, and a great execution on your ideas.

Just come up with a more appropriate way to hang the rear license plate...

Rich
BMXerror
Now all you need is a proper flat-8 to go in the back. I'll let you know when my prototype is finished! biggrin.gif
Mark D.
McMark
Nice work! aktion035.gif
Van914
This looks to be a great car!
Congrats
juicersr
Thanks for all the kudos guys! This was my first big project, and a challenging but immensely satisfying one. Learning how to work with fiberglass and improve my welding skillz was worth it in and of itself. The feeling of taking her for a spin the first time, i felt like a kid on Christmas day with a new bike!

Rich, yeah, she still has some rough edges to take care of. Suspension tuning, Webers need balancing/adjusting, but she is running and rolling!

QUOTE(BMXerror @ Jul 19 2009, 03:12 PM) *

Now all you need is a proper flat-8 to go in the back. I'll let you know when my prototype is finished! biggrin.gif
Mark D.

For real? A friend and i have been thinking about this for some time, including mating up two VW motors, but the idea of a pushrod flat-8 is not very exciting. The recent article in 'Excellence' on the 4-valve, cam-driven heads lends itself to the possiblity of a an overhead cam flat-8 from two vw fours. A 4-valve eight would be even more incredible!

What is your starting point? Have u moved at all past the planning/ design stage?
i love porsche
awesome!

but it needs a gulf paint job IMO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.