Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most uninteresting progress thread ever!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
RoadGlue
It was a hot while painting, so you can see there's some texture from the paint. Not a big deal:
IPB Image

Still made in germany for you purists:
IPB Image

Ready for installation:
IPB Image

That's it for now. smile.gif
Pat Garvey
Good stuff Randy!
Pat
RoadGlue
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Aug 10 2009, 07:06 PM) *

Good stuff Randy!
Pat

Thanks Pat! Means a lot coming from you! I'm trying to keep the original look as much as possible, save for the speaker pods. The sub is hidden behind the carpet and isn't really obvious. The stock '74 head unit is staying in place and I'm using a 2nd gen iPod touch as the source. smile.gif

It's a good little car that deserves to stay mostly original. My other '74 is my mess around car. No guilt there being that the POs had their way with it before I got it. driving.gif
RoadGlue
Did some more work tonight:

Bolting down the master cylinder / pedal assembly:
IPB Image

I always laugh at how small the magnets are on the original speakers:
IPB Image

Stuck?
IPB Image

IPB Image
RoadGlue
Installed:
IPB Image

Ditto:
IPB Image

How she'll rest tonight:
IPB Image
Chris Pincetich
Awesome pics beerchug.gif
Great work!
Kansas 914
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Aug 10 2009, 09:16 PM) *

I have a confession - I was working out in the garage, drinking wine, using power tools and was only wearing underwear, a shirt and flip flops. Thank god the windows and doors were shut. Wouldn't want to go and blind my neighbors:
IPB Image

OMG - The inhumanity of it all. Please tell me you were NOT drinking RED wine out of that glass.... Everyone knows that glass is for WHITE wine! lol-2.gif

Great pictures - keep it up.

Cheers!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.