Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What does a stripped door weigh?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Pages: 1, 2
Randal
QUOTE(koozy @ Feb 27 2010, 09:48 AM) *

I was thinking about leaving the car on the trailer outside and covering it up real good but I'm afraid of the ease of theft.

Hey Mike,

I found a great air deflector for my trailer. I'll post a picture as soon as it is bolted on. Should help mileage if I get it in the right place.
koozy
Cool. It just started raining here. But just a tad. Still sunny but ugly looking storm coming. I hope you got the deflector on already and are indoors.

I think the car inside will be the ticket.
Randal
QUOTE(koozy @ Feb 27 2010, 01:47 PM) *

Cool. It just started raining here. But just a tad. Still sunny but ugly looking storm coming. I hope you got the deflector on already and are indoors.

I think the car inside will be the ticket.

Hey I'm doing an Open House, but seriously doubt anyone will show up today.

Did you check out the deflector pictures. I really think it will help mileage if I get it placed correctly?
koozy
QUOTE(Randal @ Feb 27 2010, 10:16 AM) *

I've never heard that canti's leak and never experienced it.

Yea, even a little clean garage is satisfying, especially with your hot machine parked inside.

I love those high Costco shelves with wheels so you can move them around.

That's great to hear. I thought they did. Don't remember who said they did. I thought it was Bill P. but it could have just been in a dream.

I'm now convinced I want to store the car in the garage. I just have to figure out a way to have the boss come up with the idea... he he he

How did the open house go? I had my condo deal record on special, Friday. The loan was a bear but they pulled it off somehow. Now moving on to the Tower on Green in SF. This will be a good one. Should be on the market within 3 weeks or so.
Randal
QUOTE(koozy @ Feb 27 2010, 11:34 PM) *

QUOTE(Randal @ Feb 27 2010, 10:16 AM) *

I've never heard that canti's leak and never experienced it.

Yea, even a little clean garage is satisfying, especially with your hot machine parked inside.

I love those high Costco shelves with wheels so you can move them around.

That's great to hear. I thought they did. Don't remember who said they did. I thought it was Bill P. but it could have just been in a dream.

I'm now convinced I want to store the car in the garage. I just have to figure out a way to have the boss come up with the idea... he he he

How did the open house go? I had my condo deal record on special, Friday. The loan was a bear but they pulled it off somehow. Now moving on to the Tower on Green in SF. This will be a good one. Should be on the market within 3 weeks or so.

Oh honey, I just hate that garage; I can't figure out where to put anything, it's all a mess and I need to put my car in there so it won't get swiped. I just can't figure this out....... blink.gif
koozy
Just tried that one. I got "I thought you were going to keep the car on the trailer"

Oh boy...

So I just said "Nope, gonna put it in the garage. I'll clean it up and it will look fantastic"

She said "OK, sweetie. Sounds great" I'm a very lucky man.
Randal
QUOTE(koozy @ Feb 28 2010, 10:01 PM) *

Just tried that one. I got "I thought you were going to keep the car on the trailer"

Oh boy...

So I just said "Nope, gonna put it in the garage. I'll clean it up and it will look fantastic"

She said "OK, sweetie. Sounds great" I'm a very lucky man.

Now somehow that's a liine that Jimmy Olsen would have come up with!

Win in the end - it's all that counts.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.