11" High x 15" Wide x 27" Long

Seems kind of small to me.
scotty b
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Aug 19 2009, 05:20 PM) *

QUOTE(jimkelly @ Aug 19 2009, 09:05 PM) *

paint booth ??

11" High x 15" Wide x 27" Long

Seems kind of small to me.

Nah typical. This is one of the new ones I'm looking at. Nowhere near top of the line but I'm not in the market for a $50,000.00 booth. unsure.gif

http://www.autobodytoolmart.com/side-down-...-12563-959.aspx

Couple others similar to this one for a bit less I am looking into as well.
zymurgist
27 inches is really too small to be of practical use. tongue.gif
ghuff
Definitely not making it.

Have to hurry up and finish moving this weekend, I am antsy and my family is sick of bouncing between houses.

Cleaning, and shoppping/taking care of two places is WAY too much work. Has to end this weekend.
JmuRiz
Friendly bump....however I don't think I'll be able to make it, I'm picking up the 356 and hoping to sell the FZR this weekend.

I will probably try and park the Mercedes (see sig) in the garage for cleanup. I really need to spark some interest in it, so I can get on with my 914 projects and enjoy the new 356 sad.gif

Wish me luck, and I'm sure you all will have a GREAT time.

Nathan
angerosa
Sorry Matt can't make it. This is my first time back on the BBS in months. 2 kids. Daughter is almost 9 months old now. nuff said.
angerosa
QUOTE(angerosa @ Aug 21 2009, 11:08 PM) *

Sorry Matt can't make it. This is my first time back on the BBS in months. 2 kids. Daughter is almost 9 months old now. nuff said.

And I just realized it's been so long I have to change the cars in the auto-signature.
plas76targa
Jason - you'll be missed but we understand. BTW this IS a family event. Dunk the girls in the pool if you want. Bring 'em next year!

Weather looks a bit wet today, but we're still ON! I am expecting about 10 people. See you all this afternoon.
VaccaRabite
I talked to Ray last night. He will be there. Crazy man driving down from the northern wilderness. smile.gif

Zach
okieflyr
Matt,
I'm still on for today, piratenanner.gif although it looks like it is just me for today as my co-pilot won't be coming with me today. sad.gif

KB
bonedoc
Matt-

I may be able to make it. What time and how do I get directions?

Bonedoc
VaccaRabite
Great party. Sorry I had to bug out early, but that was a condition of bringing Theo, and it was important to me to be able to bring him since I know he loves the water (even when its raining.)

Zach
zymurgist
I thoroughly enjoyed Matt and Katherine's 914 pool party. Even though I didn't drive a 914 and it was (ironically) too wet to go in the pool.
Dr Evil
Most left early, but it was a great time and always good to see the hard core peoples smile.gif
plas76targa
It was a great time again. We enjoyed hosting you all for a visit. Unfortunately the weather tried to mimic last years ECC - thankfully not as much - we still huddled under the 10x10 and the other deck awnings. Thanks to Kevin for the great chips & dip. Who brought the quiche - or Egg Pie as the kids called it. Ray brought some great shrimp and awesome 1634 Ale from "Frederick Brewing co." Ken supplied a sample of some of his best bubbly as well.

We'll do this again next summer - hope to make it an annual gathering.
okieflyr
QUOTE(plas76targa @ Aug 23 2009, 04:36 PM) *

It was a great time again. We enjoyed hosting you all for a visit. Unfortunately the weather tried to mimic last years ECC - thankfully not as much - we still huddled under the 10x10 and the other deck awnings. Thanks to Kevin for the great chips & dip. Who brought the quiche - or Egg Pie as the kids called it. Ray brought some great shrimp and awesome 1634 Ale from "Frederick Brewing co." Ken supplied a sample of some of his best bubbly as well.

We'll do this again next summer - hope to make it an annual gathering.

Thanks for hosting again Kathrine, and Matt did a fine job on the grill as well. chowtime.gif
It was good to see the hardcore even if we were a little close. (I could have sworn there was some groping going on). Matt's kids provided some bar tricks and majic entertainment. Once again not to be out done, Mike had to show that he can blow harder than the kids. poke.gif This one has to last me until next spring since I won't be able to attend the ECC 09. It did rain all the way home, but the rainex did it's job and was uneventful.
BarberDave
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Heck we even except Wet Ones !

Dave slap.gif
zymurgist
Funny, my camera never left my pocket. Even with that gorgeous blue non-914 sitting out front. wink.gif
plas76targa
I thought about pictures but the rain didn't help and we're so ugly smile.gif

BTW - who left the red backpack? it has a grey t-shirt and blue/white striped shorts or swim suit in it. als has an ipod holder with ear buds in the pocket.
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(plas76targa @ Aug 24 2009, 09:02 AM) *

I thought about pictures but the rain didn't help and we're so ugly smile.gif

BTW - who left the red backpack? it has a grey t-shirt and blue/white striped shorts or swim suit in it. als has an ipod holder with ear buds in the pocket.

Backpack is mine. Could have sworn I packed it in the car before I headed out.

Zach
zymurgist
For those who are asking for pictures, how about a mental picture.

A bunch of guys are crowding under outdoor tables with umbrellas, drinking beer and smoking cigars. Then we got a EZ-Up (?) set up with a little more protection from the rain. More beer and cigars. Then we brought out the 7 layer dip (whoever brought that did an awesome job) and ate. Then Matt fired up the grill and made chicken and burgers.

It was basically an outdoor man-cave.
plas76targa
zach - you want me to make a road trip to York or hold the back pack until ECC?
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Who was it that left the Chair at ECC last yr. ? Also didn't the same person leave

a hoddie at Hershey last April ???? Maybe the same person????

Zack ????

Dave slap.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Aug 24 2009, 12:31 PM) *

Who was it that left the Chair at ECC last yr. ? Also didn't the same person leave

a hoddie at Hershey last April ???? Maybe the same person????
Zack ????

While this IS my usual MO, the hoodie and chair were Rod's, I think. I did manage to leave a bunch of stuff at Mike's townhouse after Hershey, though. But, yeah, I am known for leaving stuff at parties.

QUOTE(plas76targa @ Aug 24 2009, 12:25 PM) *

zach - you want me to make a road trip to York or hold the back pack until ECC?

I won't be lost w/o it till ECC. But I won't turn down a visit either.

Zach
JmuRiz
Come on guys, get those pictures posted so I know what I missed.
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Aug 24 2009, 01:19 PM) *

Come on guys, get those pictures posted so I know what I missed.

As far as I know, there were none taken. I did not even bring a camera. Ken kept his hidden away. I did not see Ray with one - and the three of us are the usual suspects when it comes to event pics (at least from the group assembled).

But let me set the stage.

It is a dark and stormy afternoon. About 9 middle aged men are sitting under a slightly too small tent trying to stay dry and all smoking cigars and drinking some great beer.

One fat and dazzlingly white git decides to go swimming with his perfect son - not minding the rain and ignoring the calls of "beached whale" and "his skin is blinding" from the smokers.

A collection of women occasionally walk out to say hello, but make stinky faces at the cigar smoke - which is magnified by the humidity and the rain. They quickly turn around and head back to the air conditioned and dry safety of the house.

Bean dip and steamed shrimp are brought to the men, and are devoured with a quickness.

Food is brought in. Roasted veggies, burgers, chicken, quiche, mac and cheese, and salad. But the weather, and a small tired boy, causes some of the party goers to leave.

After that, I can not say.
Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.