Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MUSR 10 Registration
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
914four
Just got into Memphis and decided to stop for the night. Rained hard most of the way from Birmingham. Reading the previous post from Clay giving the registration time of five gave me some comfort knowing that we can leave Memphis later than we planned and catch up with the other two other 914s leaving Memphis tomorrow around 11 a.m..

See you all tomorrow!
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(PH1 @ Sep 16 2009, 10:22 PM) *

Just got into Memphis and decided to stop for the night. Rained hard most of the way from Birmingham. Reading the previous post from Clay giving the registration time of five gave me some comfort knowing that we can leave Memphis later than we planned and catch up with the other two other 914s leaving Memphis tomorrow around 11 a.m..

See you all tomorrow!

hey Kelvin, just give us a call. My number is 901-484-6977 just in case you don't still have it.

Shoe poke.gif
hot_shoe914
MID US RAMBLE STARTS TODAY!!! WOOOO HOOO!! See you all in Hot Springs this evening. Look out highway 298, here we come! driving.gif
night one bout in the books...

liars contest that brought out some hidden secrets....

lotza pizza and adult beverages......

9:14 departure time for the Crater tomorrow..i just know people are going to get rich on this one??

You should have made it if you could've....

Hicup...oops

KP shades.gif
jt914-6
I see Don made it with no wrecker attached........... lol-2.gif
Is that a chrome yellow teener I see?????
See everyone tonight...... aktion035.gif
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Sep 18 2009, 06:30 AM) *

I see Don made it with no wrecker attached........... lol-2.gif
Is that a chrome yellow teener I see?????
See everyone tonight...... aktion035.gif

I was amazed that when he passed me on 298 he wasn't in the ditch.....LOL

See ya soon...
Grngoat
Clay is shorter in person than he is on the Internet.
914four
QUOTE(Grngoat @ Sep 19 2009, 07:42 PM) *

Not with the box!
Grngoat
QUOTE(PH1 @ Sep 19 2009, 10:14 PM) *

Not with the box!

That's cheating.
914four
Best award of the night goes to Hot_Shoe!

Grngoat
We're in room 620 getting hammered. Where are you?
estwing
Finally made to Hot Springs and nary a teener can be found.
Back to Memphis safe and sound.....Rained it's arz off here today

Thanks to all that were here. You all made it happen....

Will post a few picks after a little Recover Time

KP
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Grngoat @ Sep 19 2009, 10:50 PM) *

QUOTE(PH1 @ Sep 19 2009, 10:14 PM) *

Not with the box!

That's cheating.

Now this is a good one... I get insulted via I-phone........

hot_shoe914
The Horses Ass has made it home with no mechanical difficulties. Hope everyone else had a safe trip!
pcar916
Everybody appears to be back home in one piece. That was one of the smoothest events ever. Great roads, great weather and lots of 914 seat-time with the right folks... always a good situation.

Darned crimson shaft weighs more than Clay does! I thought I'd use it as a dashboard ornament. It's a good color, but it's a bit ostentatious. Might be better on the mantle. But I'd best get the parts out of the freezer first... don't wanna to push my luck.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(pcar916 @ Sep 21 2009, 12:25 PM) *

Everybody appears to be back home in one piece. That was one of the smoothest events ever. Great roads, great weather and lots of 914 seat-time with the right folks... always a good situation.

Darned crimson shaft weighs more than Clay does! I thought I'd use it as a dashboard ornament. It's a good color, but it's a bit ostentatious. Might be better on the mantle. But I'd best get the parts out of the freezer first... don't wanna to push my luck.

Glad to hear you (and the shaft) made it home OK.... and just remeber, you only have to keep the shaft until next year.

Oh... and do you know where your steering wheel is????? poke.gif
Sleepin
Hey.....we need some more pics! biggrin.gif
pcar916
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 21 2009, 11:01 AM) *

Glad to hear you (and the shaft) made it home OK.... and just remeber, you only have to keep the shaft until next year.

Hey, don't start with me... lol-2.gif and yes I do. I'm lookin at it! driving.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(pcar916 @ Sep 21 2009, 02:56 PM) *

Hey, don't start with me... lol-2.gif and yes I do. I'm lookin at it! driving.gif

I found it!!! It is right where it was all through lunch on Sunday!!!!!

Click to view attachment

For those of you who were not there, it became a contest over the weekend to see who could swipe Ron's steering wheel. Sunday at lunch we hid it in plain site while we ate......

pcar916
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 21 2009, 06:01 PM) *

QUOTE(pcar916 @ Sep 21 2009, 02:56 PM) *

I found it!!! It is right where it was all through lunch on Sunday!!!!!

Click to view attachment

For those of you who were not there, it became a contest over the weekend to see who could swipe Ron's steering wheel. Sunday at lunch we hid it in plain site while we ate......

Yeah. At least nobody bought it along with a jar of jelly and a bag of corn meal! I can imagine it up on a big John Deere. You know. The ones that cost more than our sports cars?
jt914-6
I think next year we need to hide the whisky......... beer3.gif
ClayPerrine
Here is a shot of the group parked at Nimrod Dam.

Click to view attachment

And our 914 groupie, Robyn (Red86944) Howard is being a snob in this picture!!!

ClayPerrine
The Ladies..... wub.gif

Click to view attachment

QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Sep 21 2009, 09:24 PM) *

I think next year we need to hide the whisky......... beer3.gif

Yes, please hide MY whiskey!!! drunk.gif

My best MikeZ impersonation...
Click to view attachment

Dinner on Friday Night...
Click to view attachment

Oh so pretty all in a row.......
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Just a few of the 1634 pics that Brittney burned to DVD for everyone smilie_pokal.gif
Thanks to Bill for the DVD's beer.gif

KP
jt914-6
I have started the "official" pic post....Please let's all post out pics there and pokes......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.