Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 76 2.0 motor $500- 996/993 wheels $400
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
This motor is out of a parts car. Had it running briefly when pulled. I would plan on a rebuild. I don't have leak down numbers on it. I am keeping the FI for another project. This is the complete motor with tin less the fuel injection. You could run it as is if your in need. While it is out is the best time to pull it apart.

76 2.0 motor $500

I do have a nice set of dual weber 40's I would include with linkage for an additional $450

The wheels are good solid wheels. The rears are 16x8 & fronts are 16x7. The do require spacers 1" for fronts 2" for rears. Also you need flares in the rear to fit them under. Wheels are chrome & in very good shape. $400 for wheels without tires
jmill
Do you have some pics of the carbs and linkage? I have a couple of engines but I'm interested in the carbs.
JRust
QUOTE(jmill @ Aug 17 2009, 10:27 AM) *

Do you have some pics of the carbs and linkage? I have a couple of engines but I'm interested in the carbs.

Sorry I'm only going to sell the carbs with the motor. I would prefer to keep the carbs as backup

Obviously a local pickup is prefered. I will put it on a pallet & ship it though
tat2dphreak
if you were close I'd buy it for the crank and heads.
JRust
icon_bump.gif
JRust
Just added the wheels. They are a little dirty in the pics but they are what I had.
UberElectricEagle
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 22 2009, 10:46 PM) *

Just added the wheels. They are a little dirty in the pics but they are what I had.

Did you still have the motor?
UberElectricEagle
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 16 2009, 08:13 PM) *

This motor is out of a parts car. Had it running briefly when pulled. I would plan on a rebuild. I don't have leak down numbers on it. I am keeping the FI for another project. This is the complete motor with tin less the fuel injection. You could run it as is if your in need. While it is out is the best time to pull it apart.

76 2.0 motor $500

I do have a nice set of dual weber 40's I would include with linkage for an additional $450

The wheels are good solid wheels. The rears are 16x8 & fronts are 16x7. The do require spacers 1" for fronts 2" for rears. Also you need flares in the rear to fit them under. Wheels are chrome & in very good shape. $400 for wheels without tires

Do you still have the motor?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.