Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: show me your nuts.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RJMII
I've got a set of Fuchs wheels headed my way, and I would like to make sure I have the right lug nuts for them when they get here.

What type of lug nuts do they require, and where's the best place to get them? (f the ones I have don't work)
JRust
QUOTE(RJMII @ Aug 25 2009, 10:29 PM) *

I've got a set of Fuchs wheels headed my way, and I would like to make sure I have the right lug nuts for them when they get here.

What type of lug nuts do they require, and where's the best place to get them? (f the ones I have don't work)

I am so tempted to give you a pic of my sack right now happy11.gif
McMark
You need 14mm x 1.5 ball seat nuts. If you want steel, they're CHEAP on eBay. Nice way to get rolling, then spend $200 on nice alloy lugs later.
RJMII
awesome; thanks mark!
johnnie5
QUOTE(McMark @ Aug 25 2009, 10:37 PM) *

You need 14mm x 1.5 ball seat nuts. If you want steel, they're CHEAP on eBay. Nice way to get rolling, then spend $200 on nice alloy lugs later.

Mark..... always the super cool guy!
johnnie5
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 25 2009, 10:31 PM) *

QUOTE(RJMII @ Aug 25 2009, 10:29 PM) *

I am so tempted to give you a pic of my sack right now happy11.gif

You know how I know your gay....
jaxdream
Are yu going to use spacers of any kind ?? Check your lug / stud length , the closed top alloys may bottom out. McMark has agood idea of the open top steel lug nuts , maybe use them with a cover cap to go over them to cover the nut and stud protruding from the nut , ball seat definately.

Jaxdream
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.