Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2.0L Engine Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
solex
I had some engine problems with my recent 2.0 L rebuild, a foreign contaminate was in the oil and ruined the case, lifters and pistons and cylinders. My original intent was to reuse the parts but I found a deal on a rebuilt engine that had the same exact specifications as mine, so these parts are for sale, shipping will be additional, please email with your zip and I can quote on shipping.

NEW PARTS WITH LESS THEN 200 MILES
- HAM rebuilt stock 2.0 L heads. There are 2 cracks on the guide fairings at the casting seaming, I was assured that these will not present a problem but dual springs cannot be used on the head. [ $700, 30 lbs ]

- German Mahle pistons and cylinders includes wrist pins and keepers, Was examined by a professional and the cylinders would be a good candidate to bore for 96 mm pistons. The pistons, cylinders, wrist pins and keepers are included all come in the original Mahle box. [ $75.00, 40 lbs ]

- Raby Rods stock rods [$ 150.00, 12 lbs]

- Resurfaced stock flywheel with hardware [ $100.00, 25 lbs]

PARTS WITH UNKNOWN MILES
- Crank Shaft with Distributor and Cam gear, visual inspection no problems [ $100, 25 lbs]

- Rockers and push rods [ $75, 15 lbs]

OTHER PARTS
- US Spec 2.0 L Pistons, Cylinders, wrist pins and keepers 2 pistons have a minor dent, cylinders have all fins and can be honed. Pistons have been stamped with "Ger. KS" will probably need new rings. [ $ 50.00, 40 lbs)
solex
flywheel, crank, rockers
solex
us pistons and cylinders & Euro Mahle Cylinder
pilothyer
I would be interested in the Len Hoffman rebuilt 2.0 liter heads, pending further information...I will pm you my phone number and we can discuss the details.....shipping will be to 35603....Thanks Jerry
solex
cylinder side of the heads
solex
The following are still available:
--> 2.0 US spec pistons and cylinders
--> Resurfaced flywheel

All other parts are sold pending payment
solex
The following are still available:
--> Mahle Euro Spec pistons and cylinder ($75)

--> 2.0 L Crank Shaft ($100)
------> mains 1,2 = 2.361" (could not measure #3 as the gears are still on)
------> main 4 = 1.574"
------> rods = 1.968"

--> Raby Stock Rods ($150)
--> rockers, push rod tubes and push rods ($75)
--> 2.0 US spec pistons and cylinders ($50)
--> Resurfaced flywheel ($100)
--> Impeller and hub ($80)

--> Heads sold pending payment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.