Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 Ravenna Green 2.0L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
75R1
1974 914/4 2.0 with FI - $7,500 obo

The car can be purchased with all my 914 parts for $9,950. See below for a small list of extra parts.

I don't really want to, but will sell the car without the rennshift for $450 less.

Ravenna Green

The body is in pretty good condition with low rust. The longs are in great shape, and there is no sag to the doors. There is still some undercoating under the car. There’s no rust in the hell hole. The rear fenders were flared to fit the 8” replica fuchs. There is a little bit of the paint bubbling at the lower drivers side windshield; not too bad. The chrome bumpers are in great condition as well as the rubber bumper tops. The exterior has been repainted, and interior paint looks to be original. The exterior paint could stand to be resprayed. The hood was painted with a slightly different color. I have some spare paint to match the rest of the car. The rear trunk latch was shaved and a cable was installed in the cabin. The sail panels are original and are in great condition. I have a two fitted car covers that are included with the car – one dust cover and one weather resistant cover.

The car has 7” and 8” American Eagle replica fuchs with Yokohoma tires. The spare wheel is an original 14X5.5 fuch.

The dash is in great condition with only one small crack; it’s barely noticeable. All rubber is in great condition. Nothing is dried out. The rest of the interior is in great condition as well.

The engine is the stock 2.0L with D-Jet fuel injection and petronix ignition. As far as I know, the engine has 154K miles on it. I don’t know if it’s ever been rebuilt, but it has good oil pressure and compression. It runs very well and doesn’t leak any oil. It has stainless heat exchangers and a Bursch exhaust. Optima red top battery installed.

The transmission has a new clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing, and mainshaft seal. The only thing I have done was change the gear oil and put a Rennshift Shifter in.

The front suspension is a complete setup from an 87 911 with 3.5” A calipers. The brake pads have working brake pad wear sensors. The car has the underbody sway bar. The rear suspension includes stock rebuilt calipers, stiffened trailing arms, stock sway bar, stock Boge Struts and Eric Shea 5 lug hubs.

I bought this car from Spoke back in March after he pretty much rebuilt the car. The only work I have really done to it was install the Rennshift Shifter, changed the engine and trans oil, replaced the air filter, and adjusted the valves. I’ve put about 3K miles on it since I bought it in March. It’s a blast to drive!

Check out Spoke’s rebuild thread for more pictures and info:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=46451

Extras:
I have a shed full of 914 parts and many parts in my garage and shed. Some of the highlights of the parts include:

3 complete side-shift transmissions and linkages
Spare 2.0 engine – needs new pistons and cylinders.
Perfect dash – no cracks or tears.
Perfect Hella euro taillight assembles
2 complete sets of stainless steel heat exchangers
2 engine lids with perfect rain trays
Set of rebuilt carbs
Stock sway bar setup
2 spare windshields
Aftermarket fiberglass running board kit with valances and wing
Koni rear struts
Spare suspension setup
19MM master cylinder
2 complete 2.0 fuel injection setups with brain, distributors and fuel pumps.
2 stock steering wheels – one in great condition
A couple of wiring harnesses – may be complete, maybe not?
Silver button gauges
Complete brake line setup with stock proportioning valve and stainless lines.
75 Shell with clean title
3 different muffler setups

There’s much more that could be included with the deal, there’s just too much to list.
I also have various other parts from 3 parts cars that can be included

PM for more info! I am located about 30 minutes north of Philadelphia.

I'll get more pictures this weekend.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
steveherman
You should trade it for a hayabusa!!!
Just so happens I know where there is one at!!!
w00t.gif Man I want this car!!! w00t.gif
Some one please buy my hayabusa!!!!
75R1
interior

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.