Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DATE CONFLICT.. RRC has used the september date
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 22 2009, 11:16 AM) *

At this point, I am about to pull the pin on the grenade and just walk away. I don't need this. I imagine the other members are being quiet because they are horrified by how I am being treated. I would probably shut up too. I will just call the people I have collaborated with and apologize for wasting their time.

Jeeze, you sound like a 8 year old who just had his shovel and bucket taken away from him. rolleyes.gif

Can we please leave the bruised egos behind and figure out a solution that benefits the 914 community as a whole and leaves both the WCR and RRC organizers with a warm and fuzzy feeling at night?
popcorn[1].gif Andy
SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 22 2009, 11:52 AM) *

Sure, as soon as you guys accept that you should have spoken up sooner and handled it privately.

Does the word "pro-active" mean anything to you? confused24.gif

The point you're completely ignoring here is that as an event organizer, it should have been obvious to you and others to cross-reference your date with other 914 related events and not just sit back and wait for somebody to complain to you ...

I'm done, this is getting silly ...
cheer.gif Andy
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 22 2009, 12:09 PM) *

"And in the end,
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make"

"And though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see,
There will be an answer............."

Don't get me started on lyrics laugh.gif

But that is one of my favorites smile.gif

I think it would be fair to close this one down now
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.