Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> WCC 2006 Caravan * July 4-5-6-7, Vegas - So.Cal - San Fran - Eureka - Portland
VegasRacer
post Jun 7 2006, 05:12 AM
Post #41

ELVIRA

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 481
Region Association: None

July 1, 2, 3 - Is there anybody driving in to Vegas?
I know most of the usual suspects are taking a northern route via Salt Lake City.

July 4, Tuesday - I am leaving for La La Land sometime before noon.
Anybody gonna tag along?
BBQ at Team NARP Headquarters. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/jsharp.gif)

July 5, Wednesday - Caravan leaves So. Cal. early AM. Who's in?
Joe will be towing up Hwy. 101. The pack of anxious teeners may take some jaunts up the coast on Hwy. 1. Our camping place for the night will be at Laguna Seca. ($20/car w/ showers & toilets) You are on your own if you want to get a motel in town.

July 6, Thursday - Early morning start. Head north. Hook up with Bay Area members.
??? Meeting times and locations ??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
Continue north on Hwy. 101. Our stop for the night will be Eureka, CA.
I guess we need to find a cheap / clean motel for our invasion.

July 7, Friday - A reasonable starting time for the final leg into Portland.
We cut over, take I-5 and arrive at the Monarch mid-afternoon.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
VegasRacer   WCC 2006 Caravan * July 4-5-6-7   Jun 7 2006, 05:12 AM
rick 918-S   Very cool. Kind of a growing swarm of mid-engine m...   Jun 7 2006, 07:02 AM
boxstr   John I hope you all have a cell phone or some way ...   Jun 7 2006, 09:15 AM
Air_Cooled_Nut  
  Jun 15 2006, 12:32 PM
rhodyguy   nope. you guys HAVE to drive through san francisco...   Jun 15 2006, 12:46 PM
jkeyzer   I'm interested in the caravan on the way up, b...   Jun 21 2006, 04:40 PM
GTeener  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 02:48 AM