Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 DTM, Jake did you get enough support to build
bernbomb914
post Oct 24 2004, 03:50 PM
Post #1

one of the oldest Farts on this board

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 36

I would like to Know if there as enough support to develop the DTM for the 914

Bernie
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Twystd1
post Oct 26 2004, 11:57 AM
Post #2

You don't want to know... really.....

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,743

Jake,
If ya want half up front (or more) to get the ball rolling on your T4 shroud... Just tell me when and where. Da money will be sent upon your request...

And thanks for telling me about the guys at Westech. They are making me a QUAD head temp gauge.

With that and an EGT, Plus wide band sensor, I should have the basic tuning and testing setup to handle data aquisition for this new stroker motor that I am putting together. You DTM would be invaluable for this particular engine combo.

It looks like I may get a used MOTEC M4 off a ricer dragster for a good price.. I am thinking about using it as it has massive data logging features. This also assumes I can figure out how to make it work...
(Motec is around the corner..Yee haw) I have a 65mm throttle body from a GSR that should work. I can fab an intake out of aluminum. I just need to figure out the proper placement of the injectors in the webber manifolds that I have for my existing 48s.

Then again, if Mr. Carlson (Kit) gets his product finished in time for this combo... I really want to try that sysytem first... Might be cheap and easy..!!

Jake, I will also need your help on the appropriate cam. I will send data next month after I have all of the prelim design data in... If you would allow me to do so.

Let me know what you need and when.. ($s)

Regards,

Twystd1 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool_shades.gif)

DR. EVIL has the best upholstered teener parts available. Buy from Him..!!!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 01:10 PM