Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> LED Lights, Where to purchase
mmascari
post May 5 2017, 09:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,850
Region Association: None

Can someone please provide me the website to purchase these? I thought I had bookmarked the site last time it was discussed in a thread but I cannot find it nor the thread. Thanks

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
SKL1
post May 6 2017, 08:16 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 12,732
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Don't know if spoke will make new ones, but you'd better hope so. Got the euro set on one car F&R,and euro/Italian front on the other. They work great. Just need to mod the little arrow flashers in the tach to make them work right because of the current draw.
+Quote Post
Spoke
post May 8 2017, 02:10 PM
Post #3

Jerry

Member No.: 3,031
Region Association: None

QUOTE(SKL1 @ May 6 2017, 10:16 PM) *

Don't know if spoke will make new ones, but you'd better hope so. Got the euro set on one car F&R,and euro/Italian front on the other. They work great. Just need to mod the little arrow flashers in the tach to make them work right because of the current draw.

Stu,

What's going on with your tach turnsignal indicators? Both flashing together? Not at all? Contact me if you need some assistance.

As far as availability of boards, we transitioned from group buys and binge building to general availability. All LED boards we make are generally available now on my website.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th June 2024 - 01:21 PM