Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 in Excellance, Max Moritz 914 6 GT
bernbomb914
post Dec 20 2004, 07:47 PM
Post #1

one of the oldest Farts on this board

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 36

a very nice artical about a 914 6 GT in this mo issue. about the life of a famous race car

Bernie
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
jwalters
post Dec 20 2004, 08:36 PM
Post #2

Sooo Close.......

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,068
Region Association: Europe

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/wink.gif) Just goes to show----there are more of us around than the general 911 porsche people think.....

My sup. down here has a '76 912---he wants to do stuff for his motor--think about it, a basically 911 with 200# less on the tail--

911 aside, it does look good, my personal favorite is the early 80's 930--I will own one one day!

The big P designed the 928 to succeed the 911-so no wonder it is as good as it is---I would love to have a 928 GTS motor--on a pedestal in my living room--so beautiful!

Damn--if the big P would just get off its ass and reintroduce a car along the lines of the 914--all the attributes , none of that navigation or computer crap, hell not even a/c (but I would welcome it), cloth interior,but 20-30k less than a boxster, it would NOT lessen the image of P, but damn would they sell a million of them--I would buy one! (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/wink.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 01:39 AM