Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Is Brad a ...., Lets settle this for good.
Is Brad a _____
Is Brad a _____
asshole [ 38 ] ** [56.72%]
bitch [ 6 ] ** [8.96%]
jackass [ 4 ] ** [5.97%]
idiot [ 2 ] ** [2.99%]
idioholjkitch [ 17 ] ** [25.37%]
Total Votes: 67
Guests cannot vote 
Gint
post Jan 3 2003, 11:28 AM
Post #1

Mike Ginter

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Just testing, yeah that's it, testing the poll feature. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Thorshammer
post Oct 14 2005, 01:29 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,335

Don't forget the post I had about poor manners of other racecar drivers in which we decided that every race team needed a DNA or Designated Necessary Asshole. This was the guy most likely to tell it how it is, without tact without diplomacy just in your face "your a screw up" and this is why. Brad chimed in that he was that guy. I agree 100% and could have used such a person this year during the race season. I am too nice, so when a guy slammed my car from behind, I would have sent the DNA over to discuss it. When this FH at NHIS moved into my garage, then told me I would have to find another one, I needed the DNA to settle it with his "boys", jack handle optional. So, this is why I voted Asshole X.

On another note, everyone knows this is tonque and cheek. Brad would give you the shirt off his back, and maybe at times he should'nt, and some of you he really never should have. Just a reminder, if you plan to be a taker, at least find a way to be a giver as well, even if it is in another method than what you received.

Erik Madsen
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 11:55 PM