Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Party pics, Dave's 40th
Dave_Darling
post Jun 27 2006, 08:51 PM
Post #1

914 Idiot

Group: Members
Member No.: 121
Region Association: Northern California

These are a few pics from my birthday party last Saturday... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/party.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/birthday2.gif)

There were balloons:
Attached Image

There were munchies:
Attached Image

There was food:
Attached Image

...There were more pics in the next post...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Dave_Darling
post Jun 27 2006, 09:04 PM
Post #2

914 Idiot

Group: Members
Member No.: 121
Region Association: Northern California

And there were presents!!
Attached Image

There was also some goofball with a really hot girlfriend!!
Attached Image

Did I mention that the blue icing on the cake was really really blue?
Attached Image

Heck, there were even bubbles!
Attached Image

It was a mighty fun party! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Details: The 914 was made by pouring chocolate into the RC body as a mold. It didn't come out gracefully, as you can see. I tried twice, with poor results each time. So I used the largest pieces to put on the cake. Having a broken-down one was fairly appropriate for me, neh?

The icing on the cake was indeed that blue. Don't ask what else turned blue....

The gift was a certificate for the three-day class at the Russell Racing School! Many thanks to all who contributed (and I know it was a lot of people)!

There were five dozen balloons decorating the place. Brought home in my CRX. Two dozen fit inside the hatchback, the other three dozen... Well, they went out the sunroof, with My Attorney hanging onto them the whole way. We did that ~mile journey down El Camino Real at 10 MPH, with the hazard flashers on. It was funny as hell, and we only got one person who responded at all!!

Karting the next day was cool, but I think the lunch got to me. I had to drop out during the middle of the race. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) I was doing decently up until then, though--3rd out of 8. Still ~2.5 seconds off Nathan's time there, he was listed as top 10 for the week; damn that boy is fast. Wish he'd'a been there to show us the fast way around the track!!

--DD
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Dave_Darling   Party pics   Jun 27 2006, 08:51 PM
Dave_Darling   There was even a (very very appropriate!) cake...   Jun 27 2006, 08:54 PM
Dave_Darling   And there were presents!! There was al...   Jun 27 2006, 09:04 PM
SirAndy  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 09:12 AM