Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Shout out to Eric and PMB
mapguy
post Dec 18 2016, 11:15 PM
Post #1

Freelance Generalist

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,945
Region Association: Southern California

First off, I'm not associated with PMB at all aside from being a customer. Also, I never do this. I just have to share how much I appreciate the old school customer service. I know I'm likely preaching to the choir, but anyway...

I recently had PMB rebuild all 4 of my calipers and added a bunch of parts to the same order. The rebuild work was top shelf, but I was a bit surprised to have some problems with omissions and correct fitment from the rest of the order.

Eric personally took over to make sure the whole situation was taken care of and explained very clearly what had happened. He really bent over backward to make sure it was addressed and I was happy. Hard to find customer service like that in this day and age. Eric fully owned the issue and sorted it out.

Eric, hope to see you soon at an event if I can ever get my car back in one piece! The good news is it is past maximum dis-assembly and is actually coming back together. Thanks in large part to your work.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 07:29 PM