Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> V8 914 SOLD, Testing the waters on my 914V8
914V8inVA
post Jul 25 2021, 05:04 PM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,672
Region Association: None

Testing the waters here. 1974 rotisserie restoration. 911 lime green color with 2001 Boxster S 6speed trans and center console. All work done by Renegade Hybrids. Engine rebuilt by Kells Automotive in Vegas while transaxle was being installed. Cam kit ( COMP Cams K12-422-8), roller rockers, chrome moly push rods,, aluminum heads, new Crank and pistons, all new seals and gaskets. FiTech EFI set up by local classic car builders here in Chester VA (Massi Muscle Cars) and runs amazing. I do have the rebuilt 901 transaxel and shift linkages that will be included with the car. Message pt text for more pics pr a video of it running. Only thinking of selling due to wanting to get back into the pre 60's ragtop bug or a convertible
7609850288 mike

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/det....php?id=2483974

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 04:02 AM