Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 Chassis Cart / Rotisserie Designs
Zaffer
post Sep 8 2023, 06:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,343
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

As the title suggests, I’m looking for diagrams/blueprints/pictures for a chassis cart. I know there are many and I had pictures of one in particular I liked, but I accidentally deleted it. The one I’m thinking of was home built and the person who posted it used hand drawings showing the measurements/dimensions of the cart. I would like to build one for my 914 as I’m getting ready to bring it home to complete the tear down so I can start going through it to repair the rust on it, primarily the passenger long. While a rotisserie would be nice, I don’t currently have the cash for a pre-built one and haven’t been able to find good build plans for building one, but would not be opposed to this route as well.

What are the benefits/down sides to both?

Please post what you have used/built and any build plans/blueprints you may have. I figured it would be nice to have one thread where people can easily reference different designs and choose what would work best for them. If this type of thread already exists, please direct me to it.

Thank you!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 09:41 AM