Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hey Vinyl graphics and/or artsy folks, I have a job for you
MoveQik
post Mar 30 2006, 05:51 PM
Post #1

What size wheels can I fit?

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,881
Region Association: Southwest Region

I thought about just ordering the graphics locally but I figured that I should use club members to help support our habit.

Since I have been writing off my car for business purposes, I thought I had better use it for a little bit of advertising. I am looking for a cool banner for the top of the windshield and smaller version for the back window or perhaps the panel between the taillights. I would like the graphics to read www.HotRealEstateAZ.com. I would also consider adding any real estate related slogan that might go with the car as well.

I am open to any and all ideas! Thanks in advance.

PS - I don't have any cool hats or stickers like Joe, but I can throw in some frisbees that I had made (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/confused24.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
MW 914   Hey Vinyl graphics and/or artsy folks   Mar 30 2006, 05:51 PM
MW 914   http://www.914world.com/bbs2/ht...   Mar 30 2006, 08:36 PM
Flat VW   I was just pointing this out to the Tettster but t...   Mar 30 2006, 08:43 PM
trekkor   This might give you some ideas. KT   Mar 30 2006, 10:54 PM
MW 914   Hey, it is even the right name!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 04:52 PM