Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Doc & Cy's Swap Meet in Indy, was fun!
seanery
post Sep 27 2003, 09:40 PM
Post #1

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100
Region Association: None

914Club guys had a really nice turnout! As cozy as the swap meet was we had 4 members that I saw in Attendance!

I first met Doug Leggins, really nice guy. Then I met Mark (Engman) from New Albany with his aluminum pedal boards, sway bar brackets, alignment shims, fire extinguisher mounts.....another nice guy. Then I met IndyDad while browsing some parts. Another nice guy! I gotta say we've got some great members here and its nice to meet more and more of them in person! (especially those close by)

I bought some of Mark's parts and bartered a couple more. I'll post pics later. They are very nice products.

There were two teeners there today a light blue 74 2.0 with original paint, sweet interior, really really clean. A little surface rust in the battery tray area. Couldn't really see the hell hole too well, but it looked pretty good. this car was for sale for $8000. If you're looking for a nice teener check it out. Oh, well you can't yet, cause I don't have the seller's info. We told him about the club and to list the car in the classifieds here. Hopefully we'll see it here soon.

The other car was a red 75 2.0. It was pretty nice, especially the interior, but not the same caliber of the blue one.

All in all it was a great time, except that I got stung by a bee damn it!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 06:22 AM