Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> So i finally named my car... DAMIEN
TeamAxisRacing
post Jun 8 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,153

i got a 1972 black 2.0 liter car thats running a rebuilt 1.7 that has been a total headache.

so in honor of the car being a DAPO special and it seems to be possesed im calling it Damien (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

having trouble trying to get it to turn over and fire, had the igniton close to figured out but had sporatic spark. today i go through replace fuel filter (even through old one was fine) and check fuel to the pump, cant get any rail pressure. crank it over to see if i get spark no spark today (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) wtf. I didnt change anything or wires (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

so I am testing the voltage to coil and checking relay board, and playing with a janbo tester. Nothing...... this car is possesed and it needs a excorsism by Bleyseng, thank god that fucker comes back on the 14th (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)

ok \endventing... ill go back tomarrow and the coil will fire and i will still not get any fuel pressure.. i cannot wait untill this car drives so i can through a freakin haltech and coil on plug setup on it that is much easier for me to diagnosis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
TeamAxisRacing   So i finally named my car... DAMIEN   Jun 8 2006, 07:24 PM
Twystd1   Aaron suggested an Exorcism... Ya might wanna cal...   Jun 8 2006, 07:45 PM
Aaron Cox  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 11:52 PM