Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Converting to 5 lug, I did a search and got waaaaay too much info
WaideS
post Jul 27 2006, 05:44 PM
Post #1

Has been

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,475
Region Association: None

I know it's been gone over a ton of times, but when I searched there seems to be approx 9 ways to switch over to 5 lug.

My plans are to put in a 6 cylinder in the future.....The wife being 7 months pregnant put a hold on it currently, but she agreed to let me go 5 lug.........that being said.......I've been told I definitely want/need to go with bigger brakes when doing this and get away from the 914 rotors....Is that true, I have drilled and vented brakes that do very well now, but I want to do this right....

What is the best way to go for upgrading brakes and suspension and where do I go to find this stuff??

What is the approx cost all said and done?

I already have some wheels and tires, so I'm set there

Thanks for any assistance

Waide (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
WaideS   Converting to 5 lug   Jul 27 2006, 05:44 PM
So.Cal.914   The front is easy, 911 late 80's SC. The whole...   Jul 27 2006, 05:52 PM
MW 914   See Waide, I told you it was easy. :)   Jul 27 2006, 06:05 PM
George H.   or just bring tools and jack stands to RRC and tak...   Jul 27 2006, 06:10 PM
Eric_Shea  
  Jul 27 2006, 06:14 PM
WaideS  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th June 2024 - 06:20 AM