Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Nick's reassembly progress thread, Chalon pride....coming to life
Nick Pawloski
post Jul 28 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,026

Hey guys and girls....
I haven't done a whole lot of work on the car since my initial posts, but I thought I'd start an official progress thread and post a picture of where she stands so far.

The wiring harnesses are back in place, some lights reconnected, wiper motor and heater box installed. Doors, hood, trunk lid and engine cover are waiting for paint at the body shop. Trying to decide on colors and materials for the interior.

The 2056 will be reassembled shortly. I just need to pick up the heads and cases from the machine shop. Jake Raby supplied me with all of the engine parts, should be a decent little powerplant.

Nick

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Nick Pawloski   Nick's reassembly progress thread   Jul 28 2006, 02:05 PM
MecGen   Fucking Eh ! I am real sweat on Chalons. IMHO...   Jul 28 2006, 05:58 PM
Brad Roberts   Pussy magnet..LOL That is the last thing I think ...   Jul 28 2006, 06:38 PM
Nick Pawloski   Frank, Brad, Thanks for the compliments. (I'm ...   Jul 28 2006, 10:54 PM
MW 914  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 07:21 PM