Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Billet Intermediate plates, for the 901 trans
BigD9146gt
post Jul 28 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #1

OCD member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,502
Region Association: Australia and New Zealand

Alright folks,

Heres one more product about the hit the market withen a few weeks. I wasn't sure how popular these would be, I only made 12. I still need to do a few more drilling operations and send them out to anodyzing (dark gray, the same as my oil filter stands: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=48763 ). The plate will come complete with the 10mm locating pins installed, as well as steel lined inserts to keep the shift rod selector detent spring/ball bearings from wearing away the softer aluminum during normal operation. The plates are $399 each plus shipping. Weight is estimated at 4.25lbs (minus box and packing material, assume 6lbs), and shipping origin ZIP code is 93401. UPS or USPS. I accept PayPal and personal checks (...I wait for confirmation from bank prior to shipment).

Cheers, Don.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 11:29 PM