Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> AZ folks, how about a Toys 4 Tots run?, We're on for Sunday Dec 10th!
MoveQik
post Oct 17 2006, 08:12 PM
Post #1

What size wheels can I fit?

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,881
Region Association: Southwest Region

I talked to Greg Robbins today and he would like to do another Toys for Tots run this year. Last year it was a good time meeting up north of Phoenix. It looks like this year we will be heading south to the Casa Grande area.(calling all Tucson folks...wink, wink, and Ernie you can make a road trip out of it)

We need to pick a date and then details can be ironed out from there. Last year we did a breakfast and then a few of us headed out for a drive. So plan on only half-day or so.

We are planning on December 9th or 10th. Which works better for the masses?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/burnout.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif)

PS - Greg is also talking with the Del Sol crowd. They might join us again like they did two years ago.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
MW 914   AZ folks, how about a Toys 4 Tots run?   Oct 17 2006, 08:12 PM
Joe Sharp   I remember something about Targa's for Tots. :...   Oct 17 2006, 11:07 PM
ThinAir914   I'm in. I think that weekend will work for me...   Oct 17 2006, 11:45 PM
gregrobbins   Rock Springs again might work out good. I think th...   Oct 18 2006, 12:09 AM
ThinAir914   Another place up that way that always catches my e...   Oct 18 2006, 12:17 AM
WaideS   I'm in I'd choose Rock Springs over Black...   Oct 18 2006, 03:41 AM
WaideS  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 03:02 PM