Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Gonna sell my 914, After so long, so many fun rides...
Brando
post Sep 3 2008, 04:24 PM
Post #1

BUY MY SPARE KIDNEY!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,648
Region Association: Southern California

And after so many fun adventures: The Little Blue Beater is gonna have to go to a new home.

Frankly, I don't have the time or resources to focus on this project anymore.

Although, it does work great as a reliable daily driver. Original 1.8, SSIs, 22mm front sway, stock rear with adjustable droplinks, turbo tie rods, new steering rack, fresh poly rear bushings...

AND

rebuilt, 0-mile 2056. 9.3:1 compression. I also have an MSDS header, new in box (unopened!). Pair of rear trailing arms, waiting for a cleaning and new bearings. Comes with a pair of 5-lug hubs that have been drilled and studded by T H O M A S.

Painted front and rear bumper. Plenty of extra bits and goodies.

I hate to see a car that I took TTOC with so many times go, but I really want to get another Porsche that won't require quite nearly as much work... That I won't have to focus on paint and body to make the looks comparable to the fun factor. I'm contemplating another 944 or maybe a 928... I hear those have 4 seats (for the friends). Expect the car in the classifieds soon. The extra parts going with the car should be worth plenty as well.

If you have any suggestions, ideas or thoughts I'm open to all of them.

Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 07:45 AM