Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Looking to test fit 6 x 16" Fuchs with 195/55/16 tire, San Jose area - South Bay Area
Michael N
post Apr 13 2009, 05:43 PM
Post #1

Certifiable

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,164
Region Association: Northern California

I have a set of 6" x 16 " Fuchs and am looking for someone in the area that will let me test fit one 6" x 16" Fuchs with a 195/55/16 tire on it. I tried a 205 tire yesterday that I thought would fit and it was too wide. The tire was a Kuhmo Ecsta MX which is a wide 205. I was hoping to go with either Bridgestones RE-11 or Dunlops Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec. I was looking so forward to new tires and getting my speedometer back accurate I don't want to roll the fender lips so I thought I would try a 195 to see if it fit. Currently I am running a -1.8 degree camber on the back of my car. I was thinking of going to a -2.5 degree to see if that would help. It is so close I think the 195 will fit but I want to test before purchasing tires.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 06:44 PM