Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> rubber seals, 914RUBBER.COM
Mikey914
post Oct 12 2013, 11:33 PM
Post #21

The rubber man

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

Part of my secret is my QC department that thoroughly tests the product.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Oct 12 2013, 11:41 PM
Post #22

The rubber man

Actually, I continue to improve the product. An example would be the door handle isolators. I originally waterjet cut these from sheet material. They worked, but were not as nice as the OEM part. I now mold these to be like OEM. Another example is the rear targa seals I'm doing on group buy. I make a foam seal version that works, and seals, but I will be making one like OEM, a lot less than OEM, but it will be hard to the difference and at 75% less than OEM, well you get the idea.

I do want to thank everyone for your support, I may not make a bunch of cash, but I cover the bills and enjoy solving problems.

-Mark

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Rleog
post Oct 13 2013, 07:42 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 1,239
Region Association: North East States

And we're very grateful for your ethics.
Thanks

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
ThePaintedMan
post Oct 13 2013, 07:55 AM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 13,527
Region Association: South East States

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) I have been grateful from the very first thing I ordered from you Mark, back when I didn't know anything about these cars.

I know you don't make much, and that you definitely could raise prices some to make more. I expect that you will eventually, and I honestly think you should. For the time being though, you're building a customer base that will be with you for here on out. I wonder how much more business you'd pick up if you started doing 911,912, 924/944 stuff? Not that you need more on your plate (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Oct 13 2013, 11:45 AM
Post #25

The rubber man

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Oct 13 2013, 06:55 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) I have been grateful from the very first thing I ordered from you Mark, back when I didn't know anything about these cars.

I know you don't make much, and that you definitely could raise prices some to make more. I expect that you will eventually, and I honestly think you should. For the time being though, you're building a customer base that will be with you for here on out. I wonder how much more business you'd pick up if you started doing 911,912, 924/944 stuff? Not that you need more on your plate (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I'm actually doing some contract work for 911 and 356 stuff.

Whitesell Architectural Supply (my parent company) will be changing it's name to Whitesell Design Group. This will allow me to spin off the Architectural products and do more design work.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 02:25 AM