Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any interest in forming local 914World Chapters?, One Lesson Learned from European 914 clubs
swooshdave
post Jul 11 2014, 04:54 PM
Post #121

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,475
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(cary @ Jul 9 2014, 07:21 AM) *

Here's a thought. I've been a part of a group of Pelican 911 guys that meet at Portland Brewing the second Thursday of every month. Around 5pm.
Have a brew pub happy hour meal and BS about cars for a couple hours. Then move to the parking lot and talk for another hour sometimes.
Pretty simple. Most time 6-9 people. I think the biggest turnout was about 20.
It's been kept simple. Same place, same time.

I haven't been going much lately. Thursday is one of my days off. It's a long way downtown from my shop in Forest Grove.

I'd be up for a Portland Group if it was on a Wednesday night.

Simple, just start it up. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
poorsche914
post Jul 11 2014, 05:28 PM
Post #122

T4 Supercharged

Member No.: 10,419
Region Association: South East States

Calling all greater Knoxville area 914 owners.... this Sunday is Harper's Cars & Coffee 8am - 11am. These gatherings are HUGE with over 500 cars showing up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Anyway, was contacted by the owner of a Renegade Hybrids V8 conversion mated to Boxster 6-speed and other modifications who was wondering if any other 914 owners would like to meet up at the C&C. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

PM me if you will be there

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
euro911
post Jul 12 2014, 12:23 AM
Post #123

Retired & living the dream. God help me if I wake up!

Member No.: 7,300
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(Jackgerard @ Jul 11 2014, 12:25 AM) *
Anyone in the Los Angeles area come to super car sunday in woodland hills this weekend obviously on Sunday, there will be at least two 914's there and after we can drive mulholland!!!

Email me if you need more info jckrbt92@yahoo.com
A lot of us used to attend this event when it was hosted by the Village Coffee Roaster in the shopping center just south of the 101 at Mulholland. Other store owners started complaining and we were eventually kicked out (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

I think VCR moved to another location on Ventura Blvd. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
+Quote Post

7 Pages V « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 12:01 AM