Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V « < 7 8 9  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save the 914 T-Shirt - PICK YOUR COLOR SHIRT
wes
post Jul 11 2015, 10:34 AM
Post #161

wes

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,436
Region Association: Northern California

I have the black one and where it often but would buy 3 or a 4th if it was available in a child size (8-year-old) something close to chrome yellow with black writing!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
stevegm
post Jul 11 2015, 11:00 AM
Post #162

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17,633
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(wes @ Jul 11 2015, 12:34 PM) *

I have the black one and where it often but would buy 3 or a 4th if it was available in a child size (8-year-old) something close to chrome yellow with black writing!

Ya, we have the design in a small screen and can do child's sizes. Just let me know if you want a child's shirt, the color, color of ink, and size.
+Quote Post
stevegm
post Jul 11 2015, 11:03 AM
Post #163

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17,633
Region Association: South East States

A few people have asked for different color Save the 914 shirts. So, I am going to do a special Group Buy run of different color shirts. I hadn't done "pick your color" before because of the various color possibilities. But, it is the least I can do as a - Thank you - to 914world. I owe the community a lot of gratitude. Besides, I kinda like the idea of having a shirt that matches my car. piratenanner.gif

So, if you want a special color shirt (maybe to match your car) here is your chance.

Choose your color shirt here - http://www.mygildan.com/Categories/T-Shirt...t-Sleeve/p/2000

GROUP BUY - Shirts are $20,00 including shipping. Please post in this thread the size and color you want. Keep in mind that you also need to let me know if you want white or black image/ink. All shirts will have the image on the front, as the standard location. If you want the image on the back, please also specify that, as well.

We have kids sizes too (but, just on this group buy. We don't normally carry kids' sizes). Just specify the same info as above as well as the child size.

I will tally the orders in the next few days and post a list here before I order the shirts. Note: I still have a nice inventory of black shirts. So, if you want a black one too, I will throw the second (black) shirt in for $15.00. Just let me know. Or, if you just want a black shirt, they are on sale here - http://www.savethe914.com. Make sure you use Discount Code - savethesixsale - to get $5.00 off each shirt.

Again, thank you 914world.
+Quote Post
Cairo94507
post Jul 11 2015, 04:53 PM
Post #164

Michael

Member No.: 9,712

Hi Steve:

Terrific idea. I would appreciate 2 XL "Sport Grey" with black 914-6 logos on the front please. PM me your PayPal and I will send the $$.

Thanks again,
Michael
+Quote Post
wes
post Jul 11 2015, 07:08 PM
Post #165

wes

Member No.: 8,436

Great I'll take 4 in the color cornsilk (think thats closest to chrome yellow) need to get the sizes for you!
+Quote Post

9 Pages V « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 06:08 AM