Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The latest Evil ideas from EvilWerks, Interior things to siphon away your $$$
Dr Evil
post Feb 18 2005, 01:31 AM
Post #1

Send me your transmission!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,372
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Many of you now have one of my mirrors and so far everyone loves them, but I wanted more. I am working on a mirror the has 2 built in lights in the bottom that are directional and have switches on them. I will then look into getting them to also work in conjunction with the door switch. These will be more $$$ if I make them for people, but if they work they will be worth it.

How many of you would like to have gauges that have the numbers light up like the modern cars? I am working on making sauch gauges with numbers and symbols that allow the light to pass through for better illumination.

How about a gauge face that is transparrent acept for the numbers and symbols? How about if it illuminated like a fiber optic at nigght to let you see the guts of your gauges and the numbers in any colors you want?

Stay tuned...........post ideas here and I will see what I can do!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 07:19 AM