Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Spoiler clears the driveway!!!, It's getting there
skline
post Mar 5 2005, 09:18 PM
Post #1

Born to Drive

Group: Members
Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

I installed the front bumper/spoiler today cause I needed to verify it would clear the driveway when I pull in and out. I do need to go very slow but it clears by about 1/2 inch. Took it for a little romp down the street again today and the throttle stuck on me a little. Kind of scary but I was able to tap the pedal and it backed off. Time to go through double check everything again. Found a steering coupler that was missing the pinch bolt while installing the gauges. So I need to replace that first thing. It's the little stuff. Now I am off to the store to get some more nuts and bolts and washers. Tomorrow is another day. The white car is just in need of tires and bodywork now. Runs good, shifts perfect and slides easily around corners. Nice torque on it too, should do well in an AX. We will see.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 02:03 AM