Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2016 Build-Off Challenge - Official Contest Thread, AND THE WINNER IS . . .
brettrarnold
post Sep 3 2016, 03:17 PM
Post #321

New 914 owner in Lakewood CO

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,149
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I know its been a while since I rapped at ya and I want you to know that Amy & I have been some busy little bees since my last 914 post. Unfortunately the Porsche & 914world competition were placed on the proverbial back burner while other responsibilities took priority.

So starting in October I went with my wife Amy to go wash our cars at Green Mountain Car Wash located in Lakewood Colorado. The parking lot was packed tighter than a pair of wranglers at a rodeo. We spoke to the owners who were both in their late 60's who were looking to put it on the market and get out of the business. After a refinance and 9 months of countless trials and tribulations we can finally announce that we are the proud co-owners of Green Mountain Car Wash!!! We closed on the wash on July 15th and learning the ropes has been eating my free time for lunch and dinner.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Alright so that was excuse #1 and as many of you know my wife was pregnant so you can imagine what excuse # 2 will be.

We are very excited to announce that Amy gave birth to our beautiful son Wylie Ryan Arnold born on August 23rd. He has been a hell raiser since he was born and we don't expect that to stop anytime soon.

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

On to the 914 news!!!

So things have leveled off at the car wash a bit and we are getting back into a somewhat normal routine (if you can call it that) and I am getting back to working on..... You guessed it. My 914. I am resuming work by getting it up onto a stand that I built and onto wheels so that I can move it around the garage when the wife wants to pull in. She got dinged with hail a month ago and it did $6,800 so getting the Porsche more mobile was also a priority.

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

That is all the progress on the Porsche as of now but I am happy to announce that we are back at it again!!!

-Brett & Amy

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DRPHIL914
post Sep 3 2016, 09:32 PM
Post #322

Dr. Phil

Member No.: 11,106
Region Association: South East States

August update:
Lots done- brought the car home from Tangerine-
New floors, longs , pedal area, metal work on the rear fenders, so finally installed Restoration Design parts that I bought back in January or so.

Recent purchases from 914 rubber - sail panels and front trunk seal, new gas pedal, - but I have much more to order- also made a template for the front trunk mat for cocomats to be made to match my existing cocomats in the car-
Then due to depletion of funds, I pulled the plug on getting car painted- the guy I was booked with had done some really nice cars but the second time I met before my scheduled time to begin project , well the "estimate changed by 40% increase- can't afford that so when the day came to get it done I cancelled.
So no paint before okteenerfest (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
But it's ended up being a wise decision, because I called up Bob Woodman here - local Porsche shop- and explained what I was up against and it turns out he has a metal worker body guy that has done some really nice work on some 911's and looks like he can do the finish work on my fenders AND full prep for paint!
This will start next month and I am confident that it will be done right, seeing their completed projects- they use a different paint shop than I was going to- one that I happen to know but also was on the list from World member Bill Dunster- they do use the PPG Deltron product he suggested !

But just for now I need to make sure the car is ready for the trip. I had a very noisy fuel pump amd that was replaced last week, and running better. Also more tune up- going into Bobs shop just to recheck the alignment and balance after all the work done on longs and floor. then just to have better clearance , I have 6 newly restored 16x6" Fuchs coming from Alex at Magro Wheels in Tampa that will go on the rear and I will take the 7's off for now. If once the paint prep and body work is done buy Woodman the clearance is still less than 1/4" I will not put the 7s back on- they may go up for sale. I'm not going to risk ruining a new paint work and body work that has been done- I love the 7's but the 6's look great too - really if I had done that in the first place would have saved myself a lot of time trouble and $$-
So I guess that's about it for now- I wound complete body and paint before end of contest- but it will be done, done right- done well . Best done right so I don't ever have to do it again!! Just like the floor and long repair that CFR/Tangerine did! I will not ever have to do that again-

Dr. Phil
+Quote Post
Nutter965
post Sep 4 2016, 07:37 AM
Post #323

Member No.: 17,784
Region Association: None

Right I'm back ! Mojo restored finger working !!

Finished the NON 914 work so the brownie points are earned !

Attached Image

Firstly I wore my 914 T shirt on holiday, very cool and vey proud !

So the proper work started , the damage need to be cut out to let the bumpers fit so that I don't need the inch of bondo that was previously there ,

Attached Image

I'll keep pushing on now I'd been racking my brain on how to repair this, I'm happy with the fit now

+Quote Post
3d914
post Sep 5 2016, 09:04 PM
Post #324

Member No.: 1,191
Region Association: Southwest Region

So cool to see some cars up & running. Congrats guys! I don't think I'm gonna make it by 9/14/16. Hope they'll let me re-up for next year's challenge.

914-SHO Project

July/August Progress: Just minor progress. A portion of the underside is now in primer.

Challenges:
Other projects. Family first. Life.

Vendor Participation: None this month.

Pictures:
(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads/post-1191-1473130135.jpg)
+Quote Post
stevegm
post Sep 6 2016, 09:35 AM
Post #325

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17,633

About a week to go until 914 Day. The projects are looking great. I am real curious to see who wins. It is a tough call. We will make the polls available on 9/14, and keep them open until 9/21. The winner of the Build-Off Challenge will be announced at Okteenerfest on 9/24. I can't wait.
+Quote Post
Garland
post Sep 7 2016, 11:09 PM
Post #326

Restoration Fanatic

Member No.: 1,535
Region Association: Upper MidWest

I was ask if I'm going to Okteenerfest, Now I am.

I was ask for a painted picture of the car, (that was not in the plan) Check out my Build page. And no more "asking". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Iv got to stop working on this car, Im finished with the contest, hit my 5 major goals, yet it never ends. So Im taking a short break, till tomorrow. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

Attached Image
+Quote Post
stevegm
post Sep 12 2016, 04:12 PM
Post #327

Advanced Member

Please post your final build updates by Wednesday - 914 day. We will begin the final poll on this Wednesday, September 14th. Make sure to post the overall status of your build - is your car drivable, did you meet your goals, etc.
+Quote Post
914forme
post Sep 12 2016, 05:39 PM
Post #328

Times a wastin', get wrenchin'!

Member No.: 2,388

Well nothing will happen between today 9/12 and 9/14 for here it is.

First this has been a great deal of fun, not sure if it made a difference in my build. I have enjoyed seeing all the 914s that where built and on the road, and all the others that where being built and did not make it. Some seriously fine workmanship has been represented and it has been a pleasure to be counted in this group.

So for my progress.

challenges.

Still looking for my clip for the steering rack. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) I just need to go to the hardware store and pick up a clip.

Still waiting on the suspension pieces to come in. Need to get the suspension to bolt it on, and see where things fall so I can weld on fender flares, and set up for some other work. Like seeing if my oil pan is in low rider status.

Vendors supported:
Rothsport

On other notes:
Finger is fully functional, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) I survived and have been working in the shop on some other projects. Lots of stuff piled up while my primary hand was down for the count.Working harder than a one armed paper hanger to get them done and out of the way so I can get back on the 914.

I did rebuild two tractors, an equipment and boat trailer in the last month.

Can't wait to see some of you at Okteenerfest. My car will not be present, as it is still on the rotisserie and being slowly smoked via (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welder.gif)

+Quote Post
JoeDees
post Sep 12 2016, 06:40 PM
Post #329

Member No.: 18,106

I haven't done shit to the car.

I had some serious dog drama that killed the budget (not that I was spending anything anyways) which really just took a lot out of my motivation. This was followed by one of my "Hunter S Thompson" months where I just drank and wrote notes. I'm also sitting in a limbo regarding my future employment/way of life, so I couldn't in good conscience make the move to further strip the car for paint prep since I don't know how quickly I'll have to throw the car together to move... I've also rationalized the decisions to pause on the build so I can have more work to do with my dad when I move back to Kentucky next year.
+Quote Post
MichiganMat
post Sep 13 2016, 08:41 AM
Post #330

Member No.: 6,222
Region Association: Northern California

July/August Progress:
Chassis is finally ready for bead-blasting and prime!
Reinforced the rear suspension mounts.
Mocked up the Wilwood pedal install.
Rebuilt my rotisserie to prepare for transport to blasting shop.
Started work on the engine/trans mount.
Got the suspension bits back from powder coating, they look amazing.

Chassis should be off to the blaster early next week, then I can focus on installing the floorpans, and prepping for paint.

Challenges:
As always, time. Had a few good track-days with my 911 and it finally broke down. Spent a few good long days repairing it.
Also, money: I need to put in a big order for suspension bits, putting it off as long as possible.

In all, the chassis-prep has taken much longer than I expected. I thought Id have the work all wrapped up in early May but theres just been so many little details to work through.

Vendor Participation:
None at this time, though I need to order more metal from Resto Design soon.

Pictures:

Attached Image
Attached Image
+Quote Post
poorsche914
post Sep 13 2016, 09:30 AM
Post #331

T4 Supercharged

Member No.: 10,419

Well... the only thing done on my original TO DO list is installing the Raby 2056.
Since then, I have dealt with several issues just to keep it on the road since my 914 is my daily driver.

With mechanicals pretty much done now (only took 6 years!), rust repair and cosmetics are left. I can live with that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
stevegm
post Sep 13 2016, 11:01 AM
Post #332

Advanced Member

There a lot of great cars in this thing. I am amazed at the work everyone did. It should be a close contest.

It might be helpful to those voting if each challenger posted a list of the primary tasks they completed on the car over the past year, whether the car is "done," whether it is drivable, and how they did on accomplishing their goals.
+Quote Post
Darren C
post Sep 13 2016, 05:52 PM
Post #333

Member No.: 18,255
Region Association: England

Month 12,

Thanks again guy’s for the kind words of encouragement in my Build thread. Like I said earlier, there’s some really great work gone on this last 12 months in the 2016 Build-off-Challenge, I’ve really enjoyed seeing and reading others progress on their 14’s.

So on to month 12 and to September 14th final round of judging.

This takes me up to day 350 of my 914 ownership and 11 ½ months of the build. I did a rough count and I believe I found on average 6 hours a day, every week day and somewhere around 26 hours each weekend (not counting my visit to ER when I had the TIA stroke) to work relentlessly on the car. This didn’t include maybe 30 minutes a day writing up my diary for 914world.

So all in all I reckon to take my 914 from an unloved wreck that hadn’t been driven in 7 years, to a car that anyone of us would be proud of, took me 2800 man hours.
Plus 175 hours sat at my PC writing this diary and uploading pictures!

Not forgetting that 90% of this build was done in a 16ft x 8ft garage a block away from my house with no power or light.

As an overseas participant and due to the time line of my build I wasn't eligible to ANY of the great vendor deals or discounts on offer.

So what you see is purely for benefit to others as I took no personal gain from being a participant in this contest. (Apart from maybe a tee shirt to come. I presume we get these at the end Steve? after the final results?)

So…..to bring us up to date, check out my build thread here.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...7250&st=100

Enjoy!
+Quote Post
trojanhorsepower
post Sep 13 2016, 06:32 PM
Post #334

Member No.: 1,179

No progress. My tail end of this build has fallen on its face. After not being able to fit that quarter panel, I guess I just pushed it away.
I never even got to the point of needing any of the great vendor deals. Oh well. I did make some progress this year, probably more than I would have with out the contest. Thanks to everyone who participated.
+Quote Post
Garland
post Sep 13 2016, 09:16 PM
Post #335

Restoration Fanatic

September Update: Michigan Build
Michigan Build Link

Short monthly update posts.
October Update Link Page Post #59 ...... .......Garland Michigan Build link, the whole story
November Update Link Page Post #94.....December Update Link Page Post # 127
January Update Link Page Post # 169.....February Update Link Page Post #199
March Update Link Page Post #232…….April Update Link Page Post #245
May Update Link Page Post #257…..June Update Link Page Post #275
July Update Link Page Post #297
August Update Link Page Post # 314

Build progress :

A lot has happen in this month. I was going to just finish up a few things little things over the last 14 days, and then, I should paint the car!, since I'm going to Okteenerfest. So, I sprayed Plasti-Dip flat white. Came out OK, and I can peel it off!

The engine was running some what rough. So I learned a lot about carb adjustment, and balancing. Thanks for the help from our community. That took a while, I'v always run FI.

Changed out the targa sail trim back to chrome, from black. Installed wiper arms, lettering on the grill also chrome, from black.

Drove it and pictures last Sunday. Im done.

Unexpected challenges:

Last second, 3 day labor day weekend paint job.

Vendors:

Local Paint supplier.

Progress Pictures:

Here are some before and after pictures, and a few others.

5 Major Tasks to complete during the Challenge:

1. Replace back half of rear trunk floor. (Rusted, rear ended, poorly patched)

Attached Image Attached Image

& Replace entire rear body panel, and Bumper. (Rear ended, poorly repaired)

& Patch in 1/2 left front fender. (Poorly repaired)

2. Delete headlamp doors, modify hood, and relocate headlamps.

3. Install 4 steel flares, and modify all valances. 5 lug, and wheel tire package.

4. Build up, and replace engine.

1.7 914 Engine balanced
260 x 396 Cam .006
96mm Big Bore kit
Mallory Unlite Distributor 14004
Weber 40 DCNF (w/ very short intakes)
Air jet 1.80 Main 1.25
2.0 L exhaust

5. Major interior renew.

Attached ImageAttached Image

Un-planed:

6. Paint

Misc:
Turbo tie rod ends, rack spacers, and firmer springs and shocks. Also went with a pair of old front calipers I had from the 70's these are Girling calipers, that were tested for use on some VW's And a few other things. Also a stock steering wheel.

I try to use original hardware, and parts, where i can.

Previously installed Dr.Evil rear view mirror, 3rd brake lamp, and Triad exhaust. Sound system 5 way amp, w-sub and iPod plug only, no head unit.

Without the challenge, and all of the members here, I would have never got this done, much less within a year. Since as an example my other project car is over 10 years a work in process.

I have enjoyed working, and sharing the thing I enjoy doing with my free time. I have been an owner since the 70's and still enjoy every view. See some of you at Okteenerfest, my last 914 event was
2005 Mid-West Classic I took this same car there then. Im long over do.

Thank you, to all.

Don't miss the videos!

Video #1

Video #2

Video #3

Video #4
+Quote Post
Garland
post Sep 13 2016, 09:26 PM
Post #336

Restoration Fanatic

Attached Image
+Quote Post
Olympic 914
post Sep 14 2016, 06:06 AM
Post #337

Member No.: 13,287
Region Association: North East States

9-14 Day 2016

Well its 9-14 day and my car is not running, so I am not the winner. But like many others that made progress on their cars during this year, none of us are losers in this challenge.
I did make a real effort to get it done in time trying to work on the 914 every day, some days only a little got done, others days I made good progress. Never giving up.

Progress.
Got the body work done, prepped primered and painted.
Rebuilt the steering rack and powder coated, rebuilt and installed the suspension and brakes. Converting to 5 bolt. Refinished the headlight mechanisms and many other small parts.

When you boil it down to a couple sentences it sure doesn’t seem like a whole year’s worth of work.

Challenges were many. From my bodywork inexperience, to finding parts and making them fit. This I expect to continue.

I used many vendors,
PMB, 914 Rubber, 914 Ltd, Pelican, Tangerine and many others that don’t immediately come to mind. Garold supplied some body parts. And a friend, One-Eyed Tony let me regularly raid his parts car.

Thanks to all.

Especially to my GF Debbie for putting up with the massive expenditure of time and cash I have put into this little car. A car that she still hasn’t ridden in after 24 years! It’s been off the road since 1989 , 27 years and counting.

Also thanks to Steve for coming up with the idea for this Challenge and the work he put into prompting people to get their votes in, tabulating and posting the results. And the many of you that voted for my build and kept it around the top 5 competitors.

The end of the 914 Challenge does not end the project.

I intend to persevere until I get to drive this car again.

Tom
+Quote Post
DRPHIL914
post Sep 14 2016, 08:17 AM
Post #338

Dr. Phil

Member No.: 11,106

some amazing builds here as we wrap up a year of work- I have not done as much as I wanted and simply ran out of time and money, but, the biggest accomplishment was getting the fender lips fixed/replaced and having all the lower longs and floor pan rust replaced!!! pictures and documentation of that work is on my thread, a few were put here too., but I am happy that I can drive a structurally solid car. I do wish the paint was done, but there will be time to do this in the fall, and that plan is scheduled and in the works.
My hat off to all the other projects here but in particular I will mention a few I think are absolutely stunning and have completed their projects:
Darren C : WOW!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) this build was simply awesome in detail and documentation, amazing work and has to be in the top 2 in this competition
Olympic 1.7: what a beautiful car! and completely stripped and completed car with all the detail wow.
- cant think of the name but the Yellow car that is getting sold- right there with these 2 cars as well awesome, I would love to owne any of these cars and hope mine looks just as amazing as yours when I get the paint done!!!!

also so awesome with craftsman ship and work are Garland- , Nutter, Andrew and Trojan -- (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) what great competition!

this was a great idea and I hope I get to see another one in the future.

- what I completed on my car:
all the rust repair with full Longs and jackpoints replaced, floor pans,petal area etc,
New Dash and pad - I recovered the seats myself with 914 rubber kits!! I put in the seat heater stuff, wired it myself, carpet kit and cocomats, the interior is all ess new- door cards from 914rubber/914AP- some other touches,

I cleaned out all the undercoating that was sprayed in the front trunk,
-did the 5 lug conversion for Fuchs, bought new completely refurb 16x6 &7 Fuchs;
-new headliner in the targa top
-new calipers from PMB performance- new brake lines , including fron and back new bearings , bushings , turbo tie rods and ball joints-
almost everything in did was UNDER the car or IN the car -
- new distributor, injectors rebuilt the MPS, planned on rebuild but found motor had good compression so we did not do that just tune and go
+Quote Post
Darren C
post Sep 14 2016, 01:11 PM
Post #339

Member No.: 18,255
Region Association: England

To celebrate 9-14 day (and because I liked very much John’s (Garland) photo montage) I thought I post a few of my favourite pictures from my build. Some that I’ve posted before and some you guy’s haven’t seen yet….

Starting with my very favourite picture…..enjoy

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880253.1.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880253.2.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880253.3.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880253.4.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880253.5.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880254.6.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880254.7.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880254.8.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880254.9.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880255.10.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880255.11.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880255.12.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880255.13.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880256.14.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880256.15.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880256.16.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880256.17.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880257.18.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880257.19.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880257.20.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880257.21.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880258.22.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880258.23.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880258.24.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880258.25.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880258.26.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880259.27.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880259.28.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880259.29.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880259.30.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880260.31.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880260.32.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880260.33.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880260.34.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880261.35.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880261.36.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i265.photobucket.com-18255-1473880261.37.jpg)
+Quote Post
Mueller
post Sep 14 2016, 01:15 PM
Post #340

914 Freak!

Member No.: 87

0 progress in the last month or so since I've taken apart my motor for a bad camshaft and broken exhaust studs.

I honestly thought at the beginning of this Challenge I'd be further along, oh well it was nice seeing other people do some great work.
+Quote Post

20 Pages V « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 07:51 PM