Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Brad's out !!!, ...
tat2dphreak
post Mar 9 2005, 08:55 AM
Post #121

stoya, stoya, stoya

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 792
Region Association: Southwest Region

glad to see you on the board Brad! this whole thing is surreal! hope things are better soon!

take care!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bleyseng
post Mar 9 2005, 11:19 AM
Post #122

Aircooled Baby!

Group: Members
Member No.: 24
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Glad you are out Brad, hmm, ARE you Brad?? You seem too nice...what happened to the asshole cuz you are gonna need him to fight this "collector" guy.

Let me know if you need anything, dude. Got to talk to Birgit a few times while you was gone, treat her nice as you need friends like that.

Now 'bout them 5 bolt hubs you have been promising........and Blair wants a job in the summer at your shop...

Geoff (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/bootyshake.gif)

+Quote Post
Dave_Darling
post Mar 9 2005, 11:30 AM
Post #123

914 Idiot

Member No.: 121
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE (jgullock @ Mar 9 2005, 04:04 AM)
Damn!! The newspaper morons valued the car at $150K!!

I can see it easily being worth that much! After you pour $100K - $200K into the restoration, of course.

Just like any other 914--you go through all kinds of hassle for it, lovingly restore it at great expense, and wind up with a car that is worth half of what you've spent on it... (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif)

Glad you're out, B. Now on to the next thing.

--DD

PS--I may have some time to be able to help out in the near future...
+Quote Post
Bruce Allert
post Mar 9 2005, 11:34 AM
Post #124

Hellions asleep

Member No.: 441
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE (Brad Roberts @ Mar 8 2005, 03:39 PM)
Thanks for the kind words. It pisses "the man" off more and more each time someone shows their support. They cannot figure out why someone "like me" has so much support. They choose to ignore everything I have done "right" in my past.

B

Hey Brad, it's FAT TIAR TIME (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/beerchug.gif)

Of course the mans only focus is on the bad parts of the past... that's what they specialize in. It's their only toe hold and their toe hold isn't much... they're grasping at anything.

Your support from us will continue, GUARANTEED

..b
+Quote Post
Britain Smith
post Mar 9 2005, 12:43 PM
Post #125

Nano Member

Member No.: 364

QUOTE (Brad Roberts @ Mar 8 2005, 03:03 PM)
2. Britain Smith. Britain took over all aspects of my small shop handling rent/clients/parts (without being asked to do this) Having Britain as a friend (over 10+ years now) has proved to be a great value. Very very smart young man. I have no idea why he still continues to help me after all these years. Thank you Britain. It really means a lot to me.

Thanks Brad.

It is amazing that it was 10 years ago I met you in Texas and needed help on my 912. Not only did you help me, but like you always do you showed me how to do the things to you do. Here we are now, 1500 miles away from Texas and I am still working on the same car. I am not sure how we both ended up out here, but you are a good friend and I am glad to help out where I can. With the support of this club and your close friends you can get through this.

-Britain
+Quote Post
butch
post Mar 9 2005, 09:13 PM
Post #126

Member No.: 415

bump
+Quote Post
butch
post Mar 9 2005, 09:16 PM
Post #127

Member No.: 415

you guys break me up... ...sniff... ...wow... what a great bunch of people. especially the ladies!!!

whenever you are up for it, I;ll buy you a beer at the Tied House. And another. and dinner.

and more BEER!!! Brad that is. And Lyressa. and Briget.

Hell, bier for EVERYBODY!!!
+Quote Post
Lyressa Roberts
post Mar 10 2005, 12:51 AM
Post #128

Leo Imperial and Logan Apollo...my terrors.

Member No.: 741

Hey! I'm up for that!!!
+Quote Post
airsix
post Mar 10 2005, 11:41 PM
Post #129

I have bees in my epiglotis

Member No.: 266

QUOTE (jonwatts @ Mar 8 2005, 11:24 PM)
I'm really glad you are home but sorry this isn't over yet. If I can help you know I'm close by (very close by).

It's the tough times that help you appreciate the good times.

Jon

Hey Jon! Where you been? It's been like a year since I saw a post from you. I even put up flyers and everything. Did you see this thread a while back? Go start a 'Where Jon's been' thread so we can (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/chair.gif) on you for bailing on us for so long!

-Ben M.
+Quote Post
trojanhorsepower
post Mar 13 2005, 08:23 PM
Post #130

Member No.: 1,179
Region Association: None

Glad to here your out. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smilie_pokal.gif) (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smilie_pokal.gif)

-Pete
+Quote Post
Dr Evil
post Mar 13 2005, 11:51 PM
Post #131

Send me your transmission!

Member No.: 1,372
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

They cannot figure out why someone "like me" has so much support. They choose to ignore everything I have done "right" in my past.

This reminds me of a little fable:

This man walks into a bar and asks for a drink. He looks kind of sad so the bar keep asks him,"whats the matter?"
The man says to the bar keep, "Do ya see that bridge out there? I built that bridge with my own two hands, and do thaty call Brad the bridge builder? No, they don't"
"Do you see that house over there? I built it with my own two hands, but do they call me Brad the house builder? No, they don't."
Do ya see that 914 sitting over there? I restored it with my own two hands, but do they call me Brad the 914 builder? No, they don't."

"But you fuck one sheep!"

Only your friends will remember you for you good deeds despite your bad. I hope you smiled. I hope it was ledgible as I am after the 2nd bottle of wine. I have more funds coming your way and it is purely selfish. I just like to help those that I deem worthy.

Your not an A-hole.
+Quote Post

7 Pages V « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 05:14 AM