Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lots of Stuff....(last day), added items
Robin914-4
post May 21 2016, 11:23 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,419
Region Association: South East States

I am looking for the air director flaps that mount to the engine and direct air over the cylinders based on that goofy thermostat mounted to the side of the block. Do you have these? I really could use it all but the flaps would be a great start.

Robin
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 21 2016, 12:10 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 19,065
Region Association: Southwest Region

QUOTE(Robin914-4 @ May 21 2016, 10:23 AM) *

I am looking for the air director flaps that mount to the engine and direct air over the cylinders based on that goofy thermostat mounted to the side of the block. Do you have these? I really could use it all but the flaps would be a great start.

Robin

Is it the T shaped (sort of) tins? I might have them in another box, I still have boxes of 1.8 stuff from my last 100 pound purchase to get 1 pound adventure. Do you have a pic?

Thanks,

Chris
+Quote Post
914Sixer
post May 21 2016, 12:28 PM
Post #23

914 Guru

Member No.: 3,457

Your car is NOT a 76. Look at the serial number on door post. It is a 73 or 74 going by the bumpers and no fuel pump mount in the front trunk.
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 21 2016, 01:09 PM
Post #24

QUOTE(914Sixer @ May 21 2016, 11:28 AM) *

Your car is NOT a 76. Look at the serial number on door post. It is a 73 or 74 going by the bumpers and no fuel pump mount in the front trunk.

Correct. My bad, 1974. Should not pose an issue for any of the parts gone so far though. Will correct. Good eye, thanks!
+Quote Post
tweet
post May 21 2016, 06:52 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 15,579

pp sent, thanks.
+Quote Post
johnpierre
post May 21 2016, 10:53 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 14,913
Region Association: Southern California

hey Tbone425

maybe i will get lucky this time. I need the truck lock button if it is still around.

pm me if you do and i will immediately paypal (or how every much indicate) you the money.

-jp-
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 21 2016, 11:19 PM
Post #27

QUOTE(johnpierre @ May 21 2016, 09:53 PM) *

hey Tbone425

maybe i will get lucky this time. I need the truck lock button if it is still around.

pm me if you do and i will immediately paypal (or how every much indicate) you the money.

-jp-

Sorry man 'tweet' laid claim to the full set of locks. You might be able to work something out with him though. Maybe he has a current one he could hook you up with.
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 21 2016, 11:36 PM
Post #28

QUOTE(Tbone425 @ May 19 2016, 06:51 PM) *

Parts, parts and more parts…Risking life and limb from my wife, I (again) bought a roller to get some bits I needed including a side-shifter trans. It has been off the road for nearly 2 decades, but under cover. Hope its organs can help other teeners live on (shot drivers lateral and inner pass well. But might provide some other good sheet in the hole). Some really nice stuff. All prices include shipping and PP fees unless it states shipping not included. This is only on the big stuff. Glass will be packed in uhaul mirror boxes after being wrapped and braced w/cardboard. Shipping is from 85297 and my pricing is usually slightly better than FedEx website through my company. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for if its not listed. No engine. I have sent and recieved doors and bumpers through greyhound a number of times as well.

1.8 Engine tin, nice set cleaned and ready, little surface here and there. Most rubber and covers intact and nice. $150

Cooling Shroud and Fan Dirty but nice, Ill get it cleaned up and post a better pic, Alt not included and Alt tin goes with above set. $150

Wing window set Outstanding rubber, chrome and glass, very nice units. $100/Set

Rear Lights Lense (1) and Buckets. Buckets are decent, Pass lens is broken can include if wanted. $40

Dizzy Spins free unsure of condition though, visually nice unit $25

Dash Bottom Pad with Stainless trim. Includes vents Very presentable. Some small cracks from the bottom fastener holes back, should not be visible when mounted. $60 PLUS actual shipping.

Headlight Motors Will remove and test in my car $40 each or $125 for all light hardware buckets, small bumper to light trim and all Mounting hardware.

SOLD Pending****Targa Top Nice liner and shell rubber is rough. All latches. I had though about using it to hard mount a bike rack to, zero room in my garage for those shenanigans though $75 Plus shipping. Ill pack it in a uhaul art box.

Side Rockers. Look great. Will pull to check condition tonight. From what I can see looks to bee some surface but otherwise solid. $85 Pair

NEW Jack receiver plates. Unused, in primer still $20 Pair

Alt and 2 Starters (Bosch) Will have each tested in the AM $50 Each

Rear Glass Very Nice $75 Pus Shipping. uhaul art box

Door Glass $40 ea Plus Shipping

Clear Windshield and Chrome Molding The glass has a couple very slight pits, but no stars or cracks, VERY nice as is the Chrome molding. Bottom corner pieces could uses some gentle shaping with the eraser end of a pencil but very presentable still. $150 Plus Shipping will pack very well. Will separate.

Heater Controls $30

SOLD PENDING***Outer Door handles, Ignition switch, front trunk handle and rear hood buttom, Keys and one black OEM 914 key new in bag. $100

Tach and Speedo Unsure of functionality $50

Very nice Horn Pad 901 part number, very nice small chips in paint around corners of ring Pad is great. $60

Side door ding Moldings set. $35

Ash Tray Looks to be lightly used, Ill clean it up. Very nice though $15

Metal Front Valance Some dents around arm mounts, some surface rust. 4 of 10. $45 plus shipping

Rear Bumper Painted black, Top rubber strip is rough but intact. Bumperettes are slightly better. Includes struts. $60 plus shipping.

Door panels with arm rests and pocket. Very nice and presentable. Top of Pass door has some very small hairline splits on just the top roll. Nice functioning pocket lid on drivers door. Panels are black basket weave texture. $80 gets it all.

Side shifter couplers and tubes. Knob on shifter is an old Wooden one, shifter and tubes are nice. Will require the engine mount bar if going from a tail shift. Trans not for sale. $75

SOLD PENDING***Black Sun Visors Presentable, not split or faded $25 Pair

Hella front Turn Buckets (No lenses) Nice clean units, $25 Pair

Wiper Motor and Mech. Can included arms $50

Wash Bottle $20

Brake Reservoir $20

Gas Tank *Inquire. Nice tank and Cap can have boiled out local cheap

Tank Strap $20

Original Ski rack! Kind of a cool nostalgia piece. Stainless has original padlock...but no key. Little dirty but should clean up well. This fits the factory mount holes on the underside of the roll bar and slot in the header. $60 shipped

Everything should be priced very fair considering packaging, PP fees I will be covering and shipping on most items. But let me know if I’m out of line one anything. Also let me know if ther is something you need that is not listed. The car is very straight with some great metal. Discounts for local pick-up. Will start posting some pics tonight.

Thanks Folks!

Rockers are stainless.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
liebe
post May 22 2016, 07:31 AM
Post #29

Member No.: 14,357
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Tbone425 @ May 20 2016, 09:25 AM) *

I will take all of the Engine tin if available, all located on the pic, 4 down.
Please send me total, 77079 shipping

And paypal, thank you
+Quote Post
lcjo73914
post May 22 2016, 08:36 AM
Post #30

Member No.: 19,250
Region Association: Northern California

Parts, parts and more parts…Risking life and limb from my wife, I (again) bought a roller to get some bits I needed including a side-shifter trans. It has been off the road for nearly 2 decades, but under cover. Hope its organs can help other teeners live on (shot drivers lateral and inner pass well. But might provide some other good sheet in the hole). Some really nice stuff. All prices include shipping and PP fees unless it states shipping not included. This is only on the big stuff. Glass will be packed in uhaul mirror boxes after being wrapped and braced w/cardboard. Shipping is from 85297 and my pricing is usually slightly better than FedEx website through my company. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for if its not listed. No engine. I have sent and recieved doors and bumpers through greyhound a number of times as well.

1.8 Engine tin, nice set cleaned and ready, little surface here and there. Most rubber and covers intact and nice. $150

Cooling Shroud and Fan Dirty but nice, Ill get it cleaned up and post a better pic, Alt not included and Alt tin goes with above set. $150

Rear Lights Lense (1) and Buckets. Buckets are decent, Pass lens is broken can include if wanted. $40

Dash Bottom Pad with Stainless trim. Includes vents Very presentable. Some small cracks from the bottom fastener holes back, should not be visible when mounted. $60 PLUS actual shipping.

Headlight Motors Will remove and test in my car $40 each or $125 for all light hardware buckets, small bumper to light trim and all Mounting hardware.

SOLD Pending****Targa Top Nice liner and shell rubber is rough. All latches. I had though about using it to hard mount a bike rack to, zero room in my garage for those shenanigans though $75 Plus shipping. Ill pack it in a uhaul art box.

Side Rockers. Look great. Will pull to check condition tonight. From what I can see looks to bee some surface but otherwise solid. $85 Pair

Clear Windshield and Chrome Molding The glass has a couple very slight pits, but no stars or cracks, VERY nice as is the Chrome molding. Bottom corner pieces could uses some gentle shaping with the eraser end of a pencil but very presentable still. $150 Plus Shipping will pack very well. Will separate.

Heater Controls $30

SOLD PENDING***Outer Door handles, Ignition switch, front trunk handle and rear hood buttom, Keys and one black OEM 914 key new in bag. $100

Very nice Horn Pad 901 part number, very nice small chips in paint around corners of ring Pad is great. $60

Metal Front Valance Some dents around arm mounts, some surface rust. 4 of 10. $45 plus shipping

Rear Bumper Painted black, Top rubber strip is rough but intact. Bumperettes are slightly better. Includes struts. $60 plus shipping.

Door panels with arm rests and pocket. Very nice and presentable. Top of Pass door has some very small hairline splits on just the top roll. Nice functioning pocket lid on drivers door. Panels are black basket weave texture. $80 gets it all.

Side shifter couplers and tubes. Knob on shifter is an old Wooden one, shifter and tubes are nice. Will require the engine mount bar if going from a tail shift. Trans not for sale. $75

Wash Bottle $20

Brake Reservoir $20

Tank Strap $20

Original Ski rack! Kind of a cool nostalgia piece. Stainless has original padlock...but no key. Little dirty but should clean up well. This fits the factory mount holes on the underside of the roll bar and slot in the header. $60 shipped

Everything should be priced very fair considering packaging, PP fees I will be covering and shipping on most items. But let me know if I’m out of line one anything. Also let me know if ther is something you need that is not listed. The car is very straight with some great metal. Discounts for local pick-up. Will start posting some pics tonight.

Thanks Folks!

Hey How r u?
I have a 1973, and I need to replace the headlight compartment on passenger side. How much would u be asking for it?

Thanks.
Luis
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 22 2016, 10:57 AM
Post #31

QUOTE(lcjo73914 @ May 22 2016, 07:36 AM) *

Heater Controls $30

Wash Bottle $20

Brake Reservoir $20

Tank Strap $20

Thanks Folks!

Hey How r u?
I have a 1973, and I need to replace the headlight compartment on passenger side. How much would u be asking for it?

Thanks.
Luis

I had a guy offer me $200 for the shell because he needed doors and the cowl. I figured I would give him a day or two to commit. If not I'll start cutting. I would think $40 plus shipping would be fair?

Chris
+Quote Post
914outlaw
post May 22 2016, 01:00 PM
Post #32

Dave

Member No.: 11,800
Region Association: North East States

PM sent
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 22 2016, 05:30 PM
Post #33

QUOTE(liebe @ May 22 2016, 06:31 AM) *

QUOTE(Tbone425 @ May 20 2016, 09:25 AM) *

I will take all of the Engine tin if available, all located on the pic, 4 down.
Please send me total, 77079 shipping

And paypal, thank you

Yours. Yep, everything in the picture (minus the cooling fan shroud peeking into the pic and listed separately) there are some of the other grey heating ducts and things not in the pic Ill throw in there also. Shipping is going to be $27. PP is cataylor100@gmail.com Ill get them all boxed up and ready to roll tomorrow.

Chris
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 22 2016, 07:38 PM
Post #34

More pics

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
era vulgaris
post May 23 2016, 05:01 PM
Post #35

J is for Genius

Member No.: 16,629

Do you have any pics of the rear bumper? I'd be interested if it isn't dented up or rusted.

Is the front bumper available as well?
+Quote Post
JeffBowlsby
post May 23 2016, 06:06 PM
Post #36

914 Wiring Harnesses

Member No.: 104
Region Association: None

What 914 wire harnesses do you have available? Would you pull the main chassis harness without cutting it anywhere and ship it...how much total to 94583?

The rear backpad looks flawless, is it? Is the drivers door card as nice as the passenger side? If so, how much total for the door cards and rear backpad - shipped to 94583?

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 23 2016, 10:03 PM
Post #37

QUOTE(era vulgaris @ May 23 2016, 04:01 PM) *

Do you have any pics of the rear bumper? I'd be interested if it isn't dented up or rusted.

Is the front bumper available as well?

Front is junk, rear is straight but painted with some surface rust top and pads are spongy but intact. I will post pics of everything on Pelican (only due to file size limits). If you send me your email I can send one from my phone..,to txt.

Thanks,

Chris
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 23 2016, 10:39 PM
Post #38

QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ May 23 2016, 05:06 PM) *

What 914 wire harnesses do you have available? Would you pull the main chassis harness without cutting it anywhere and ship it...how much total to 94583?

The rear backpad looks flawless, is it? Is the drivers door card as nice as the passenger side? If so, how much total for the door cards and rear backpad - shipped to 94583?

No engine harness, just the main. I would pull it for the cost of lunch and a beer plus shipping. I have sent 911 harnesses to Timmy2 for about 15-20 USPS flat rate. I assume you are after the connectors if you build harnesses? So lunch a beer and a favor if ever needed would be my price.

The door cards are very nice. I'm really surprised they are not gone already at that price. One member in AU wanted them but shipping was murder. The drivers is nicer than the pass. Pass has maybe a half dozen hairline cracks in the top pad, but still very presentable driver quality. The drivers has no cracks I could find. The pocket, arm rest and lid are all awesome. Is you send me your email I will send you some high Rez photos. The membranes were still intact which did them justice over the last 40+ years I guess. Although the car was under cover. I think that pass pad might have caught morning sun.

I think I could do $250 for it all shipped, you aren't to far. Might have to be greyhound for the pad, but my fedex rates for my business aren't bad though. Should be a good "get it out of my garage" price. And I'll buy my own lunch and beer....but still a favor someday.

Let me know, thanks. Either way the harness is yours if you want it.

Thanks, Chris
+Quote Post
jwinner
post May 23 2016, 11:40 PM
Post #39

Member No.: 17,736
Region Association: Upper MidWest

I sent you a PM last week about wanting the door panels/pockets, shipped to 53150. My paypal email is jwinner11@gmail.com

Thank you,
James
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 24 2016, 12:40 AM
Post #40

QUOTE(jwinner @ May 23 2016, 10:40 PM) *

I sent you a PM last week about wanting the door panels/pockets, shipped to 53150. My paypal email is jwinner11@gmail.com

Thank you,
James

James- Please forgive me, I thought I had send you a pm. You are (still) first in line $109 packed shipped and insured. Did I send you pictures of both sides? I would be happy to.

Again, sorry.
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:43 PM