Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Checking interest..., Getting back into making emblems
RJMII
post May 23 2017, 12:04 AM
Post #101

Jim McIntosh

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,112
Region Association: None

I'm still working on them. I've only had an hour or 3 of strength each day, but I keep plugging away at my projects.

The edges keep coming out all jagged like this. I hate to send out garbage, especially when I know they're going on some really nice cars. It seems that there have been a lot of little things that keep getting in the way of my perfectionism and ability to get back in the groove of making a quality product as quickly as I had hoped.

Having unfilled emblem requests is getting to me. I'm going to get a good night's sleep and try again in the morning.
The emblems and doing 914 stuff again has been somewhat of a C-PTSD trigger for me but, thankfully a couple of members of the 914 community here have been understanding and encouraging.

I do apologize for the time it's taken me to get back into the swing of things and make emblems again.

Metal chips have been flying off the cnc, and I have over a dozen styles drawn... In several formats...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:28 PM